chapter 10

Few days later:

Its Sunday morning and exo along with mr and mrs kim and eunji gathered in the living area.Namjoo is completely recovered .namjoo and hayoung are still staying at kim mansion. Everyone are busy when Mr.park enters the mansion.everyone sees that mr park has come and greets him.

Mr kim: mr park whats bring you here so early in the morning??

Mr park: I don't know if it is the right time or not but I could not wait any longer Mr kim

Mr kim: feel free mr park. You can say whatever you want to say.

Mr park: actually mr & mrs kim i am here for suho and chorong's marriage proposal..i know its sudden but since that day of party chorong has completely changed.she is my only child and her mother expired when she was young.she was always lonely.but when I came with her to the party I saw her laughing wholeheartedly.so I hope you consider this marriage proposal and chorong is fond of suho and even I like suho to be my son in law.what about you all do you like chorong?

All were happy to hear this news but suho was confused and was in deep thoughts.

Mr & Mrs kim :of course we like chorong. kids please let us talk in private. All youngsters left the place but sehun and hayoung were listening to the conversation from far..

Mr kim: mr park you know abt suho's hand right? Are you sure you still want to give chorong's hand in marriage?

Mr park: yes mr kim I know everything. After knowing the reason I don't think there is any other good person out there who is suitable for chorong.

Mrs kim: did chorong accept for this?

Mr park: yes..after discussing with chorong I came here..

Mr & mrs kim were satisfied and they were happy .they both nodded and smiled at each other and said " mr park I think we accept this proposal. But before that we would like to discuss with suho"

Mr park: sure .i will be waiting for your reply..now I wil take my leave.

After mr park left sehun and hayoung told everything to others and they were happy as they all liked chorong, and became good friends...but suho was still in dilemma.

Baekhyun: suho hyung..you don't like chorong?

Suho: its not about me liking baek...she is really beautiful she can be married to anyone..why me?..i don't want to spoil her life..baek please do me favour ..please go and tell her to change her decision of marrying me.

Baekhyun: but hyung??

Next day:

Baekhyun went to chorong's educational institution to meet her as she is the ceo there..

Chorong: hello mr baekhyun

Baekhyun: hello...I came here on behalf of suho hyung..he wants you to change your decision

Chorong: why? He doesn't like me?

Baekhyun: he thinks that you can find a better man

Chorong: but he is the perfect man for me

Baekhyun: inspite of knowing about him why you decided to marry him?

Chorong: I know it may sound strange but meeting him on that day I knew he is the most gentle, kind and loving person I have ever known.most importantly he loves his family.i fell in love with him on the very day..i want to be his right hand.

Baekhyun got up and went to the door leaving chorong.

Kim mansion:

Suho: baek you are back. What did chorong say?

Baekhyun: why don't you ask yourself hyung?

Suho: huh?

Baekhyun moved to side revealing chorong at the back

Suho: chorong?? What is this baek??

Baekhyun: I don't think you can find a better girl than her hyung...I will leave you two alone.

Chorong: I know you are shocked to see me here suho oppa but I have to tell you this.oppa can I ask you a question before me telling you something?

Suho: yes

Chorong: the first day when we met at the party did you not like me?

Suho: chorong ah....why are you doing this??

Chorong: oppa please look into my eyes and answer me?

Suho: *looks away**god I cant do this anymore* *holds chorongs shoulder with both hands look into her eyes and says* "I like you chorong. I fell in love with you at the first sight"

Chorong started tearing up but still had a smile on her face

Chorong: I like you too oppa

Suho: chorong will you marry me??

Chorong: yes ...yes I will..

Suho kisses chorongs forehead.

Exo,apink(except bomi) run towards chorong and suho and hug them as they heard everything..everyone starts cheering loud..where as suho and chorong smile at each other shyly. soon after mr and mrs kim returns suho and others tell the news.mr kim immediately dials mr park's number and gives him the news and they decide a date for discussing wedding details..