chapter 34

2 months later,

2 days before baekhyun and bomi's wedding:

Apink were in bomi's house for the wedding preparations.

Namjoo: I can't believe you bomi unni; you designed your own wedding dress

Bomi: heheh. How is it?

Naeun: It is so beautiful.

Chorong: Bomi... we are really happy for you.

Bomi: Thank you.

Eunji was not paying attention and was holding her head.

Hayoung: eunji unni??

Eunji: huh?? What??

Chorong: what's wrong eunji?? Are you okay?

Eunji: I am just having a headache.

Bomi: why don't you rest in the bed unni?

Namjoo: yeah unni you can take rest, we will do the remaining things.

Eunji: okay.

It was more than 2 hours; eunji woke up and saw that no one was around. She got up and sat on the bed. She caught her head and thought "what's with my head, it is spinning and paining". She sat for sometime and then decided to go down.

Naeun: oh eunji unni, come.

Eunji: I am sorry you all had to do my share of work too.

Hayoung: it's okay unni.

Bomi: How are feeling now?

Eunji thought that they might be worried and there are lots of preparations to be done so she lied.

Eunji: Yeah I am fit and fine.hehe

Chorong: okay good.

Namjoo: what else is left bomi unni?.

They were again busy with the preparations and discussions.

After the preparations were done eunji, chorong and hayoung were back home.

Eunji: chorong unni. I am going to my room.

Chorong: okay....Eunji?

Eunji: huh?

Chorong: You don't look good. Are you really fine?

Eunji: yeah unni. I am fine .Don't worry.

Chorong: okay

Eunji was back into her room and fell on the bed.

Eunji: I am tired after all the work. Let me go to bathroom to freshen up .chanyeol oppa might be arriving at any time. I should make it fast. He will start banging the door if I don't hurry up. He says I am clumsy but I should always be there to take care of him. Hehhe but he is cute.

Eunji got up from the bed and was about to go the bathroom.she felt dizzy .She took the support and sat on bed and said "arghhh... this stupid head!!. what's wrong with it these days".

Eunji: I don't think I can take a bath now. Atleast I will wash my face.

Eunji then went to the bathroom and started washing her face. She opened the tap as soon as she bent down to wash her face. She felt as if everything was revolving. Her head was feeling heavy and within a second she fell down and lost consciousness.

Chanyeol was back from work. He came to his room and did not see eunji but then he heard the sound of water in the bathroom. He thought eunji might be in there. He shouted "eunji ah I am back".He took out his shoes,socks,loosened his tie and sat on his bed. He thought "weird?? Why isn't she replying me?"

Chanyeol: eunji??

Chanyeol went near the bathroom door and said "hey?? Are you listening??"

Chanyeol smiled and said "ahhh...Are you mad? Sorry there was a meeting so I came late."

Chanyeol: "hey come on baby ,don't be so mad."

But there was only silence. Chanyeol felt uneasy. Eunji never acted this way before.

Chanyeol: Eunji. How long are you going to take a bath??"

But there was no response from her.Chanyeol started to worry and started to bang the door. The door was unlocked, with one bang the door fully opened. Chanyeol found eunji lying on the floor. His eyes widened. He screamed on top of his lungs.

Chanyeol: Eunjiiiiii!!!!!!

He rushed near her, the whole bathroom was filled with water. He turned off the tap and placed eunji's head on his lap. He tapped her cheeks lightly to wake her up.

Chanyeol: Eunji?? Eunji wake up.

She did not wake up.Chanyeol tried again then she opened her eyes.

Eunji: umm.

His mind wasn't working. He then lifted her up and took her to the bed. Chanyeol placed her on the bed. He caressed her cheeks and asked

Chanyeol: Are you ok?

Eunji: yeah.

He then gave her some water, went to cupboard, grabbed eunji's clothes and gave her. Chanyeol turned around until she changed. She then lied on the bed.chanyeol went near eunji and hugged her.

Chanyeol: I was so scared. Are you ok? I will call the doctor.

Eunji stopped him and said weakly "oppa I am fine. No need to call any doctor. May be it is because of overworking".

Chanyeol: it is okay eunji. Let him check you up.

Eunji: Please oppa. Others will worry if the doctor comes now. Please.

Chanyeol: Okay. Promise me you will take care of yourself and if anything happens again you will tell me straight away.

Eunji: okay.

Chanyeol: I will bring juice for you.

When chanyeol was about to go eunji stopped him and said "Don't go. Just stay near me. please".

Chanyeol smiled, sat near her and hugged her.

Eunji hugged him back and smiled but she was scared. She thought "why I am feeling uneasy?" . She tightened her hug. Chanyeol realized and broke the hug. He looked into her eyes and asked "whats wrong?"

Eunji: Oppa I don't know I am feeling weird. Please don't leave me. Always be by my side, whatever happens.

Chanyeol could not understand why she was saying these things. He thought may be she was scared because of today's incident. He thought he has to assure her that he will always be there for her.

Chanyeol: Baby I will always be with you. Whatever happens I will not leave you. Okay. Let's have dinner in our room today, okay?

Eunji smiled and innocently said "okay"

Chanyeol: kyaaaaaa .You are so cute.

Chanyeol wanted to lift the atmosphere. Eunji giggled.

Chanyeol: Good. You look more beautiful when you smile.