Chapter 17

Elders decided that suho and chorong's wedding will take place after 15 days and on the same night of wedding, that is at the reception party, kyunsoo and namjoo's engagement party will be held. Though Exo were busy with their official work they were helping out for the arrangements of wedding and engagement. Apink on the other hand were busy too with their works but still arranging things. On the other hand bomi was designing the wedding and reception dresses for chorong and engagement dress for namjoo.

Day of wedding:

15 Days passed by in a blink of an eye. All the arrangements were made and today was the auspicious day where suho and chorong were getting married. There were people from press.of course the eldest son of "The kims" was getting married. Chapel was decorated with flowers and imitation jewels. Men were stunning in suits and women in elegant dresses. Children were running around. There was happiness all over. Mr and Mrs kim,Mr.Park were attending their business clients.

Exo were dressed in the most expensive attires and were looking dashing. All the business families were invited. Of course the close friends Mr.son, Mr.yoon, Mr.han kim, Mr.Oh ,Mr.jung were the most important ones.

Apink wore the most beautiful dresses designed by bomi. They all (except bride) met and hugged each other and decided to visit chorong in the waiting room where she was getting ready

Hayoung rushed to chorong as soon as the door opened and others followed.

Hayoung: unni you are looking so beautiful.

Naeun: unni...seriously suho oppa is just gonna stare at you.

Bomi: thank god the dress fits perfectly unni

Namjoo: aww I want to get married too. Bomi unni you will design my wedding dress too?

Bomi: definitely.

All were busy talking while eunji was in her own thoughts as remembered her own wedding a year back

Flashback:

Eunji and chanyeol were both friends from high school. love blossomed and they confessed to each other ,later they attended the same college and graduated. Chanyeol joined his father's business. While eunji runs an N.G.O.

Last year a common college friend yookyung invited chanyeol and eunji for her wedding in busan.Eunji and chanyeol went to busan together for attending her marriage as she was getting married to their common friend luhan.

Eunji:yookyung you are looking so pretty.

Yookyung: thank you eunji and chanyeol. Thanks for coming

Chanyeol: of course we had to come. our two most important friends are getting married.

Luhan: Thanks buddy.

Soon marriage ceremony took place.

Eunji: chanyeol oppa they are so lovely. I want to get married too.

Chanyeol: of course we will. Let suho hyung get married first. Then its us

Eunji: yes *smiling*

The throwing the bouquet ceremony took place and bouquet landed in eunji's hands. Eunji was surprised as she dint try hard to catch the bouquet.

Chanyeol: looks like our wedding is around the corner *joking*

Eunji : looks like it..haha.

After the wedding eunji and chanyeol were leaving in car,but suddenly the car broke down and it started raining heavily. both chanyeol and eunji were soaked. There was only one hotel nearby and eunji and chanyeol were puzzled to enter or not. The reason being the hotel was a love hotel. since there was no choice chanyeol suggested to get in and dry themselves meanwhile he called the mechanic.

After it stopped raining chanyeol and eunji came out of the hotel and drove their repaired car and went back to seoul ignorant of the storm waiting for them. Picture of them coming from a love hotel captured was on the news.

Mr jung and Mr kim and all the members of their family gathered for discussion. Of course they believed their children but they don't want people to talk bad about their kids too . then Mr.kim suggested for chanyeol and eunji's wedding as the only option,anyhow they will be married in a year. Why not now was his reasoning.

Chanyeol and eunji declined as they said suho should be the one to be married first. As suho also supported his father's decision. soon they agreed.

Eunji and chanyeol were married in a chapel with everone's blessings.

Though the situation in which they married was uncalled for, yet they were all happy.

Present:

Chorong: eunji ah whats wrong??

Eunji: nothing unni you look beautiful that I was thinking of my own wedding.

Mr.Park: chorong ah are you ready?? everyone is waiting.

Chorong:yes dad

Mr.park : you look beautiful...lets go

Apink were the bridesmaids where as Exo were the groomsmen .

Chorong was very nervous.she was looking beautiful in her long white bridal dress. She walks down the aisle linking arms with Mr.park. After the march , Mr.park smiles and gives chorong's hand in suho's hand. Suho takes her hand and they stand opposite to each other. Suho was looking extremely handsome in his white suit . though he was nervous but he still had smile on his face. Vows were done; both the bride and groom slid the rings in each other's fingers and kissed. Everyone cheered for the bride and groom. They posed for the press and soon all went for lunch. Different types of cuisine were served and the guests praised Exo and Apink for their efforts.

Chorong was ready to throw the wedding bouquet and apink was ready to catch. Hayoung was the most excited one.Exo were watching from the side and were laughing looking at the girls. Chorong threw the bouquet and it landed in the hands of bomi. Everyone cheered for bomi. Apink hugged bomi and were jumping.

Eunji : congratulations bomi you will be next one to get married. It came true for me.

Bomi was very happy. She held the bouquet tightly and glanced at baekhyun smilingly. Baekhyun was watching everything , he saw that bomi was looking at him, he felt pain in his heart.

Baekhyun thought "Don't look at me bomi, I am not the one" .

He just smiled weakly at her and soon left the place. Suho and chorong drove their car to kim mansion and soon all the exo and apink members followed. They were all waiting for tonight's double celebration party.