chapter 28

Kai and naeun were collecting wood, when naeun was struggling to break a branch of a tree. Kai saw that and decided to help her. He stood behind naeun, but she jumped in surprise.

Kai: sorry I did not mean to scare you.

Naeun: no. that's not ...I mean its okay.

Kai: let me help you

Naeun: okay

Kai then broke the branches and told naeun to just hold them and he will do the rest. Naeun was just standing and looking at him. He was so manly.she was staring at his well built muscles which were popping out of his shirt, his arms, his face dripping in sweat. He was hot and naeun couldn't take her eyes off him.kai felt that naeun was staring him from behind. He turned around and found that was true. Naeun averted her eyes when her eyes met with kai's. she looked down shyly.

Kai smirked and said "Am I that hot?"

Naeun: Nnnooo

Naeun was unable to speak because of his sudden question.

Kai: No??

Naeun: No. I mean yeah . you are very handsome, hot that I could not stop star..ing.

Naeun blurted out after realizing she whispered the last part.she then blushed.

Kai was blushing too "Thank you and you are sexy too. I mean you have a great body too. I mean ...urghhh... what am I saying... I am sorry"

Naeun chuckled and said "Thank you?"

They smiled at each other, suddenly "ahhhhh" naeun started jumping and shouting loudly.

Kai: Naeun whats wrong??

Naeun: Nooooo...get it off me.

Kai was puzzled but he rushed to naeun.

Kai: calm down. What is it??

Naeun: I think there's a bug. Get it off me. Arghhhh

Kai: okay wait. Let me see.

He then saw a big bug crawling on her neck. Kai quickly grabbed it and threw away.

Naeun: it hurts.

Kai saw that naeun neck was red. He then blew on the affected area to ease the pain but his action sent chills all over her body. she grabbed his hand over nervousness which was on her shoulder and held tightly. Kai understood that she was flustered with what he did. He then kissed her red area of her neck. Her heart was racing like never before.

He nuzzled her neck and turned her around. Now she was facing him. He brushed her hair off her shoulders to other side and kissed her neck again. They both longed for each other.kai continued but naeun could not take it anymore, she quickly hugged him and buried her face in his chest. Kai stopped and cursed himself to control and hugged her back.naeun broke the hug and looked down unable to meet his eyes.

Kai broke the silence and said " I think we have collected enough. Lets head back"

Naeun: o.okay.

Kyungsoo and namjoo were searching for food. They were standing under a coconut tree when a coconut dropped but before it fell on namjoo, kyungsoo pulled her into his embrace.

Kyungsoo: Are you okay?

Namjoo: I am fine

Kyungsoo sighed and hugged her

Namjoo: Don't freak out, nothing will happen to me as long as you are there.

Kyungsoo: hmm

Kyungsoo: come let's go to the vegetable garden