chapter 16

chanyeol ,eunji , bomi,baek,sehun and hayoung were talking with each other. Chanyeol and eunji were playing eye games (lol)

chanyeol: *signalling with his eyes*eunji lets go

eunji: *eyes* no I cant

chanyeol: *eyes* please *pouting*

eunji: *eyes* ok

chanyeol smiled and slowly escaped and eunji escaped too.chanyeol was waiting in the corridor for eunji and when he heard eunji coming he hid in the corner waiting for her. Eunji was searching for chanyeol hurriedly. she then tripped and was about to fall chanyeol caught her

Chanyeol: you scared me. Your habit of falling never changes.

Eunji : dont worry. you are there to save me

Chanyeol: you are late

Eunji: do you know how hard it was to escape?

Chanyeol: okay

Chanyeol pushed eunji to the wall and started kissing

Eunji: oppa .stop it .someone will see.

Chanyeol: okay

Chanyeol then lifted eunji and took her into their room, closed the door and kissed her again and both fell on the bed and kissed passionately. chanyeol broke the kiss and looked into her eyes

Chanyeol: I love you

Eunji: I love you too.

Chanyeol was ready to kiss her again when a yawn escaped from eunji's mouth.

Eunji: oops..sorry

Chanyeol: hmm...can't help ...lets sleep

Eunji giggled and both of them slept embracing each other.

Bomi and hayoung were busy talking .sehun thought this the opportunity where he can talk to hayoung. As he was sure the other couples won't return soon.

Sehun :*whispers* hyung please take bomi noona some where I need to talk to hayoung alone.please.

Baekhyun:*whispers* what do you want to talk to her?

Sehun:* whispers* hyung that's not important. don't you want to be with bomi noona alone?

Baekhyun: *whispers* umm okay.

Baekhyun: bomi ah lets go . I will show you my room

Bomi: huh? Oo..okay

Baekhyun quickly grabs her hand and rushes to his room

Hayoung: I will go with them too

Sehun quickly grabs her hand and pulls her near . Sehun then hugs her from back and buries his head in the crook of her neck. Hayoung stands frozen as she doesn't know how to respond.

Sehun: Don't go. I want to be with you.

Hayoung: okay

Hayoung: why do you always tease me since we were kids?

Sehun: why was that?

Hayoung: I asked you!!

Sehun: what was the question?

Hayoung: oppa please!!

Sehun: don't you know why I did that??

Hayoung: no *smiles*

Sehun then turns hayoung around and hugs her again. Hayoung hugs him back. Both have smiles on their faces.

Sehun: I want to hug you whenever I feel like doing. Not for a game. That's the reason I dint give you a hug back then.

Sehun broke the hug and looked at hayoung but hayoung's face was very red and she was feeling really hot. As soon as sehun broke the hug she covers her face with her hands.sehun tries to look at her face.

Hayoung: don't look .please.

Sehun then removes hayoung's hands ignoring hayoung and looks at her. Hayoung then quickly notices and buries her head in sehun's chest and hugs him tightly.sehun just smiles. He doesn't need to talk her actions were enough. Sehun breaks the hug and hold hayoung's face and then lifts her chin and leans to give a kiss. When they were just an inch apart hayoung pushes him and runs away.

Sehun: hey!!!

Sehun then runs his fingers through his hair and smiles.

Bomi and baekhyun enters baek's room

Baekhyun: come in bomi ah

Bomi: wow.you have got a nice room.

Baekhyun: you are exaggerating bomi ah

Bomi: no. I mean it

Baekhyun: okay. please be comfortable.

Bomi looks around in the room and finds baek's childhood pictures on the wall.

Bomi: wow.is it you?

Baekhyun: yeah that's me

Bomi: soooo cuteeee. I dint know you were this cute. Awwww

Baekhyun: Am I not cute now?

Bomi blushed and said "you are much more cuter now"

Baekhyun: really? You are cute too..not only cute but pretty too.

Bomi: Thank you

Bomi finds a book on the table. she opens it and finds drawings in it. Baekhyun comes extremely near to bomi and says " ah that is my picture book from when I was a kid". Bomi was holding her breath as baek was extremely near. Baekhyun realizes he is very near to bomi and turns her around. Baekhyun brushes her hair back with his fingers. He looks into her eyes lovingly and then he touches her lips with his thumb. He gulps as he badly wants to touch those lips with his. He leans closer to her face and when he was about to kiss her ,the window opens and the soccer balls falls down making a sound due to the wind.

Baekhyun stops and looks at the ball. His memories take him to the day of the incident. Bomi doesn't notice and thinks that he stopped because of the sound. Then they hear namjoo and kyunsoo calling from downstairs.

Bomi: I should get going.

Bomi leaves blushing , not noticing baekhyun. While baek is just lost in his thoughts. "bomi ...I am sorry. I can't do this...I am sorry". He then remembers what suho said to him .

"baek if you like someone please move forward don't stop yourself ok. I knew today that it is really painful to let go".

" I am sorry hyung I have to let her go. It's for her own good.i have to let her go"

A tear rolled down his cheek and later he started crying. He then stopped crying and wiped his tears. When he was about to leave he stepped on something. He bent down and took the thing in his hand. It was bomi's earring. "bomi i love you. I will let you go but not your memories". He then hides the earring in his wallet.

A/N : These chapters were full of fluffy scenes.coming up in next update surong wedding,kyungjoo engagement party, baekmi's drama and a new character.please do comment ...byeee till the next update..