chapter 25

All gathered at the living room

Chanyeol: uncle, aunty I know you are wondering what is happening here right?

Chorong: well , we were all wondering what should we do so that baekhyun and bomi would come together.

Sehun: we all came up with a plan.

Kai: when I saw chen hyung on the first day I thought I met him somewhere. But his name was different. But one day

Flashback:

Kai went to a bookstore and was searching for the books related to business. He then chose a book and went to the counter to pay. There was a man standing near the counter and enquiring about a specific book. Kai heard him and gave him the book he needed.

Man: thank you!! Oh kai??

Kai: jongdae hyung??

Chen: what a surprise??

Jongdae was writing a thesis in a university in America where he met kai. Both became good friends and often hungout with each other. Later kai finished his studies and came back to Korea. Kai also knew that jongdae had a girlfriend in America.

Kai: hyung? I should be the one saying that. How come you are here?

Chen: I came to visit my uncle and aunt. They are the only family I am left with. I came for asking the permission of marrying my girlfriend. They were the ones who raised me after my parents death and then sent me to America for studies.

Kai: where are you staying at?

Chen: yoon mansion, Mr.yoon is my uncle.

Kai's eyes widened.

Kai: By any chance are you talking about bomi noona's dad.

Chen: yeah. How do you know bomi?

Kai: oh my god!! So it was really you who came to our house that day. Why was she calling you chen?

Chen: that's my nick name. So the kim mansion was your house?.

An idea popped up in kai's brain

Kai: hyung I need your help.

Kai then told Chen that he should help them in bringing baekhyun and bomi together. Only thing which can bring them together is to make baekhyun jealous. Feeling of loosing bomi forever will bring baekhyun back to his senses.chen agreed to the plan as he knows the story about bomi through his uncle.soon exo and apink met together with chen and made a plan.

Exo and apink brought baekhyun to the mall where as chen brought bomi saying that he wants to propose to his girlfriend and wanted to buy her a ring and bomi will help him purchase it as he wanted her help. This was ofcourse true. bomi was oblivious to this plan too.

First plan was to make baekhyun uncomfortable. Exo and apink made a lovey dovey atmosphere in the restaurant in front of baekhyun which will make him miss bomi.

Next plan was to send baekhyun out so that he could see chen and bomi. exo and apink were following baekhyun who was following bomi and chen in the mall.

Exo called chen via phone telling that their plan was working when chen and bomi were in the jewellery store.

Next plan was to make bomi wear a wedding dress and propose her. Chen did as it was planned. Of course he informed bomi earlier that he wanted to practice proposing to his girlfriend. So he wanted her to pretend as his girlfriend. Bomi agreed to his stupid request not knowing his actual plan.