chapter 36

In the kim mansion:

Everyone went to bed .chorong and eunji were the only ones strolling in the house.

Chorong: Thank god the wedding went well. Bomi was so happy. She is already in her room.hehe

Eunji: hehe. Let's tease her tomorrow.

Chorong: okay.

Chorong and eunji were on the stairs when eunji felt dizzy again. When she was about to fall but chorong caught her in an instant .chorong hugged her and sat on stairs.

Chorong: Eunji?? Hey?? Whats wrong??

Eunji: I am fine.

Chorong: you are not fine. I will call the doctor.

Eunji: unni relax .i am fine. I took an appointment for tomorrow. Don't worry.

Chorong: okay. I will go with you tomorrow.

Eunji: it's okay. I will go alone. I have to go to NGO first and then I will go to the doctor.

Chorong: okay. Call me if you have a problem.

Eunji: okay.

In the morning eunji and chanyeol were getting ready.chanyeol was wearing a tie in front of the mirrow when eunji went at hugged him from back.chanyeol smiled and turned around. He hugged her tightly.

Eunji: I like being like this.

Chanyeol: Me too. Let's just cuddle and sit.

Eunji: And who will do our work?

Chanyeol: oh.That's a problem.

Eunji: haha.

Chanyeol: you are going to doctor today right?

Eunji: Yes.Yes.Oppa why are you worrying so much, as if I am dying.

Eunji blurted out. Chanyeol raged listening to that.he tightly held eunji's shoulders and raised his voice.

Chanyeol: Don't you ever say that again. Do you understand?

Eunji never saw chanyeol that angry.

Eunji: I am sorry. I was just joking..... Oppa you are hurting me.

Chanyeol realized what he was doing and released her. he ruffled his hair in frustration and caught his head.

Eunji hugged chanyeol to calm him down and said "I am sorry.i won't say that ever again"

Chanyeol calmed himself down and hugged her

Chanyeol: I am sorry. Please don't ever say that again. I can't imagine my life without you. I will always protect you.

Eunji: I know. I love you.

Chanyeol: I love you too.

Eunji kissed him. She knows how to change his mood. Chanyeol chuckled.

Eunji: oppa aren't you late?

Chanyeol: oh my god. Byee

Chanyeol kissed her head and left shouting "don't forget to see the doctor"

Eunji went to the NGO did her work it was afternoon till then.Her appointment was fixed in the evening. So she decided to just sit in her office.

Eunji: I will go and visit doctor and then head to home.oppa said he will be back till evening.....hmm. ..An hour left. I will just sleep.

She took a nap for half an hour and got up.

when she was leaving the NGO to visit the doctor her phone rang. it was chanyeol who was calling her.

Eunji: hello? yes oppa.

Chanyeol: Did you see the doctor?

Eunji: I am going now.

Chanyeol: I guess i can just meet you at home, i am sorry.

Eunji: it's okay.

Chanyeol: i will wait for you....man ....i am really worried. i hope everything is okay.

Eunji: it will be.....

Chanyeol: okay... byee.

Eunji: bye.

Hospital:

Doctor: Hello Mrs.kim

Eunji: Hello Doctor

Eunji explained everything to the doctor.

Doctor: Mrs.kim. Let's do some tests and see.

Eunji: okay.

An hour later the tests results came

Doctor: Mrs.kim. You did not know about this??

Eunji started crying..

Eunji: No. I....

Eunji: Doctor you are lying, right?

Doctor: No. I am not Mrs.kim.

Eunji cried and left.