Chapter 60

All of them returned from work to the mansion. Chanyeol rushed to his room smiling. He tip toed into his room and grabbed eunji's waist and twirled her around.

Chanyeol: Eunji..Eunji...eunjii.....i am so happy.

Eunji whined "Oppa, put me down"

Chanyeol put her down and kissed her.

Eunji: Why are you so happy? Did the meeting go that well?

Chanyeol smirked and thought "This girl is still acting". Chanyeol pouted and said "Come on Eunji stop it now and give me the good news"

Eunji: Good news?

Chanyeol: Eunji?

Chanyeol gave a serious look and eunji was confused.

Chanyeol: Fine. You win.

Chanyeol pulled her into his embrace and placed his forehead on hers.

Chanyeol: You are pregnant. I can't describe how happy I am. Thank you.

Eunji's eyes widened.

Eunji: Oppa? What are you talking? I am not pregnant.

Chanyeol: stop joking eunji.

Eunji: Do you think I can joke on this?

Chanyeol was in disbelief. He felt sorry as he hurt her but he was confused too.

Chanyeol: I am sorry but I saw at the hospital and this report.

Eunji: It's true that I went to hospital but the doctor was not available. What is this report?

Chanyeol showed the report and eunji's eyes widened.

Eunji: This is pregnancy report but the first name is not written, just "Mrs.Kim".

Chanyeol: Wait a minute. It cannot be a mistake since the address is ours, but who is this Mrs.Kim?

Chanyeol and eunji was confused. At the same time Mrs.Kim (chanyeol's mom) entered.

Mrs.Kim: Well, I am Mrs.Kim too.

Chanyeol was shocked "Mom don't tell me you are going to give us a brother or a sister".Mrs.Kim hit him and eunji giggled.

Mrs.Kim: What are you saying?

Chanyeol and eunji showed the report.

Mrs.Kim: There are a lot of Mrs.Kim's in this house.

Eunji: That's right.

Chanyeol: Mom, you and dad come to the living room. We will find out who this Mrs.Kim is.

Chanyeol and eunji were walking in the corridor when they saw sehun and hayoung being lovey dovey in hayoung's room.

Hayoung: Sehun oppa, stop it.

Chanyeol quickly went to her room and caught sehun

Chanyeol: Sehun, how dare you make hayoung pregnant?

Sehun: What the hell, I didn't even touch her....i mean we didn't do 'it' you know.

Sehun said while looking at hayoung.Eunji giggled and hayoung blushed. Chanyeol apologized and explained everything.

They all barged into kai and naeun's room while they were hugging each other.

Chanyeol: Caught you!!

Kai and naeun were shocked.

Kai: What is going on?

Sehun: I am sure naeun is pregnant. Don't you remember how he kissed her in the airport?