chapter 26

All were happy to go to jejudo.jejudo was like their second home. They owned a big villa there and exo, naeun and hayoung used to play there when they were kids. They then went by their private jet. When they landed,their cars were ready at the airport to pick them up.

Everyone got into the cars and was excited for their stay. Sehun was the most excited one.sehun held his hand near his heart and thought " just few more minutes hayoung . wait for me" . sehun's smile never left his face. They reached their villa. Hayoung was waiting for them at the entrance. As soon as everyone was getting down from the bus she rushed and was hugging the girls one by one.she accidentally hugged sehun.

She realized who she was hugging and blushed hard. Sehun was unable to hide his cheekbones.she released herself and started to run away when sehun grabbed her hand and caught her into his embrace and whispered in her ear "missed me that much?". Hayoung blushed and pushed sehun and ran away. Sehun smiled and said "cute".

Everyone went inside, freshened up and settled themselves on the couch.

Hayoung hugged bomi and said "wow bomi unni I am very happy. You are engaged"

Bomi: thank you hayoung ah

Namjoo and naeun were enacting the proposal scene of bomi and baekhyun to show hayoung.bomi told them when they kept pestering her.

Namjoo:I love you bomi.

Naeun: I love you too baekhyun oppa.

Namjoo: you know that was not only your first kiss. It was mine too.

Naeun: hahahah

Bomi: chorong unni!!

Chorong: stop teasing her you two.

Hayoung: I didn't know baekhyun oppa is so romantic

Sehun: tsk. I can be more romantic than that.

Hayoung: I don't want to know. *stuck her tongue out*

Sehun: only you will know *winked at hayoung*

Hayoung: huh

Eunji: stop fighting. So where are we going?

Suho: let's go to kim's island.

Chorong: kim's island??

Namjoo: what is that?

Chanyeol: well it is our private island. Dad purchased it and we go there every year.

Kai: Great we can go for camping too.

Kyungsoo: we have to take our ship. It's about an hour from jejudo.

Chorong:I can't wait anymore.

Eunji: Let's go guys.

On the ship:

Exo and apink boarded the ship and started to leave.

Chorong: lets play passing the parcel.

Bomi: sounds good

Namjoo: let's do something childish.

Hayoung: how about when the music stops the person holding the pillow should say I love you to someone before doing the act.

Naeun:hayoung. Where do you get such ideas?

Eunji: Hayoung wants some "particular" person to say I love you to her ooo*teasing*

Hayoung blushed and sehun smirked.

Hayoung: That's not it unni. It's just for fun.

Chanyeol: okay let me the write the acts in the paper.

Kai: hyung write something fun.

Kyungsoo: okay. Let's start.

Suho: But who will play the music.

Sehun: someone from the crew (of the ship) will.

Music started and they started passing the pillow.when music stopped pillow was in kyungsoo's hand.

Eunji: ahem hahah. Kyungsoo ah .come on start.

Kyungsoo looked into namjoo's eyes and said "I love you". He then took the paper and opened it and read "hold an ice cube under your arm"

Kyungsoo: what is this chanyeol hyung??

Chanyeol: hahaha

Suho: we are waiting kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo did the act "its cold"

Game continued now it was eunji's turn. Eunji said "I love you" to chanyeol lovingly.

Eunji: "sing a song"

Eunji sang the song. Next was suho's turn.suho said "I love you" to chorong holding her hand.

Suho: Give your own hand a passionate kiss.

Everyone burst into laughter.

Suho: chanyeol what the hell is this?

Kyungsoo: we are waiting suho hyung.

Suho did it unwillingly. Next was hayoung's turn. Sehun smirked . Hayoung came near sehun as she was saying " I love you" to him but turned and then stuck her tongue out and said to bomi instead as she was beside her. Sehun was sulking.

Hayoung: Eat a slice of lemon.

Hayoung did it and game continued this time it was kai's turn.kai gulped as he din't know what to do.

He then slowly said "I love you .....suho hyung" looking down. All started laughing.

Chorong: Naeun I think you have to wait till you grow old. Hahhah

Kai: stand on 1 leg for a minute.

Next was baekhyun's turn. He said "I love you" to bomi with a wink.

Baekhyun: crawl on your hands and knees. He did it.

All were having fun