Chapter 43

1 month later, on Kyungsoo and namjoo's wedding:

Namjoo was in her room alone looking into the mirror, watching her dressed as a bride.she couldn't believe the day has finally arrived.she was getting married today. Her life was going to change. The life she dreamt with kyungsoo was just a step away. He was ready to take her away.

Namjoo's father stepped into the room.

Mr.kim han: Namjoo are you ready? It's time.

Namjoo: Yes dad.

Namjoo walked along with her father.On the altar was her groom kyungsoo, eagerly waiting for her. He looked handsome in the tuxedo.

Kyungsoo looked at her blinking his eyes. He thought she was beautiful.He smiled brightly. The girl he loved was going to be his forever. She is going to be his better half, his wife. He held her hand and helped her get on the altar. They say that ups and downs are necessary in the life to know the importance of people around. The same thing happened between kyungsoo and namjoo, they grew stronger.

It was now time for the vows.

Kyungsoo started looking into her eyes "Namjoo you are first girl I fell in love with. I am glad I am going to spend the rest of my life with you. From now on I wish to share everything with you whether it is happiness, sadness, worry and I wish you will do the same too. I am fortunate to have you as my life partner. I cannot describe my happiness in words but these words are self explainatory I believe 'Namjoo I love you'"

Namjoo started her vows "kyungsoo you are my love. First time I fell in love with you, I could not say it aloud. Second time I fell in love with you, I got the whole world's happiness. Third time I fell in love with you; I am going to be yours forever. You are my prince, my knight and now you will be my husband. Kyungsoo I love you"

Kyungsoo wiped her tears. They exchanged rings.

"You may kiss the bride" said the priest. Before kyungsoo could lean in for a kiss namjoo grabbed his tie and kissed him.kyungsoo smiled through the kiss.

Eunji:oohoo. What a bold bride.

Chorong: Go namjoo!!

Exo and apink cheered loudly.

The wedding and the reception went well.

After the wedding, everyone gathered in a room at the Kim mansion.

Naeun: Namjoo why don't you change. You will feel comfortable.

Namjoo: okay.

Chorong: we will help you.

Eunji: let's go to your room.

Hayoung: I will come.

Bomi: me too.

Kyungsoo: yeah namjoo. Let's go. I have to change too.

Chanyeol: you are not going anywhere.

Kyungsoo: Hyung I got married just today. We are newly weds you know.

Kyungsoo said winking to chanyeol.Namjoo blushed. Apink laughed and went to namjoo's room.

Baekhyun grabbed kyungsoo's collar and took him to his room. Others followed.

In namjoo's room:

Namjoo changed her clothes and all sat together.

Hayoung: Unni, why are we here?

Naeun: Yeah.Why unni?

Chorong: why you say?...hmm to talk.

Naeun: About what?