Chapter 24

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY OLIVER SYKES!!! I've been in love with that gorgeous piece since I was 15 and now I'm 23.. haha oops

AND OH MY LORD I AM SEEING BRING ME THE HORIZON TOMORROW!!! with PVRIS and Beartooth!! I am so bloody excited you have no idea!!!

anyways, that does mean I'll be away for the weekend again, so no updating until monday... BUT here is an extra long chapter to make it up to y'all :)

--------------------

**Oliver's POV**

"So whom do you want me to find?" Josh asked me as he started typing around on his laptop.

I groaned, hating that I didn't have a proper answer to give him. "I don't know, probably a man."

He stopped with whatever he was doing and turned to me with a skeptical look on his face. "You're going to have to a tad more specific, darling. What does the tosser look like? Does he owe you money? And are you all right? You look like you haven't slept in days."

"That's because he hasn't." Jordan answered for me as I viciously rubbed my hands over my face, trying to get rid of the tiredness and frustration.

I looked up at Josh and sighed deeply. "Look, someone has taken Katrina and I'm slowly losing my marbles, alright? Yes, I considered that she might've just left me as Kellin so kindly put it... but she wouldn't have left this behind if she did." I explained, holding up the necklace that Remington had found. "She told me her mum gave her this on her 16th birthday and hasn't taken it off since, so I refuse to believe that she just left."

"Okay." Josh mumbled thoughtfully, dragging out the word way longer than needed. "So who you do think might've taken her, then?"

I shrugged and rubbed my eyes. "I don't know, mate. At first I thought it was her dad, but apparently that plonker is dead. Naturally, I went looking for the arsehole that she was supposed to marry, but turns out he's not even in the city."

"And what makes you think that she still is?"

"It's just a gut feeling, mate, I don't know."

Josh sighed and sat back in his chair, tapping his fingers on his lips, like he was deep in thought.

I hated to show it to my mates, but this was really tearing me apart. I mean this girl meant everything to me for fuck's sake and I had no idea where she was, if she was okay, or even if I'd ever see her again. I wasn't exactly one to cry, but I sure as hell felt like punching straight through a bloody wall right about now. Preferably with someone's head rather than my own fist, though.

"Hold on." Josh then suddenly piped up, practically throwing himself at his laptop. I stared at him curiously as he started typing away and then quickly started writing something down on a piece of paper.

"About two weeks back, one of my guys informed me that there was a skinny, bald, uptight, faggy, chap dressed like the dog's dinner asking for temporary residence. He specifically asked for an apartment in the building on the edge of town. He paid three months of the rent up front with a huge wad of cash, not your usual tenners and fivers. I thought it was suspicious, but I haven't checked it out yet. Perhaps we should." He explained with a small smirk on his face, holding out the piece of paper to me between his middle and index finger.

An involuntary smile managed to spread across my face as I took the piece of paper and quickly read the address that Josh had written on it. "Joshua James Alphonse Franceschi, have I ever told you how much I love you?"