Chapter 2

okay I couldn't help myself... here's the second chapter already!! and yes the five guys are in fact Andy Biersack, Mike Fuentes, Kellin Quinn, Josh Dun and Oliver Sykes. guess my descriptions weren't that bad haha... enjoy! I've been having a lot of fun writing this.

--------------- 

So I got the job at the community center. I thought my father would be satisfied, perhaps even a little proud, but he seemed indifferent. It hurt at first, but I guess I would just have to be proud of myself for him.

I liked my job already. My boss, Jared Leto, the owner of the community center, was a pretty nice guy. He let me do just about anything that I was capable of and willing to do around here.

The community center was open to lots of different people and activities. Jared had given me a schedule of everything that happened on a weekly basis. There was a church group that came around on Mondays. Then on Tuesdays a group would come around to do numerous activities with elderly people. On Wednesday afternoon there were after school activities for children, and in the evening there were dancing classes for teenage girls. Thursdays were rather quiet, but the cafeteria would always be open to people who used the gym in the community center. On Fridays there were art classes for a wide range of people, and then in the evenings there were poetry readings. The weekends were the same as Thursdays, unless something was planned in. They kept those days free for people who wanted to rent out the community center for their own activities.

The arrangements were great, although the building itself was worn down, painted up with graffiti, and in dire need of some restoration here and there. That's where the final group of people came in... the delinquents.

That kind of scared me. Jared had noticed my anxiousness when he told me about them, but said that I really didn't have to worry. They would be under guidance of a probation worker, and I could go to him whenever something was up.

"Would you mind working the cafeteria after you're done with the kids?" Jared asked me. He looked a little rushed, but he always stayed friendly.

I smiled at him and nodded. "Yes, of course." Honestly I took every hour of work that I could possibly get. More hours meant more money, but I also enjoyed it.

It was better than being at home with my father. Which reminded me, I did have to inform him that I was going to be home later. I always had to tell him where I was, or he would get really angry with me, expecting that I was just dilly-dallying and not bringing home the money we so desperately needed.

"Thank you Katrina, I really appreciate all of your help." Jared told me, waving his hand as he quickly walked out of the front doors of the community center.

I simply waved back at him and continued to clean up the mess that the kids had made. It was a fun mess though. Their supervisor had let them play with paper, paint and sharpies. They were quite artsy children. I never got to do anything of the sort in my younger years.

Nope I was forced into doing things like taking ballet classes, piano lessons, learn extra languages and do countless hours of horseback riding. I didn't enjoy most of those things, but the glint of pride in my mother's eyes made me suck it up and do it all with as much joy as I could muster up.

I loved my mother more than anything. And I really missed her.

"Alright guys, your last probation worker got sick of all of your asses and decided to quit, so I'm here to take over from now on." A voice spoke firmly, pulling me from my thoughts.

I looked up from the table that I was cleaning, and spotted the man that was talking. He was tall, had short hair, brown eyes, a fair few tattoos, and was dressed in some casual jeans and a grey shirt that hugged his toned chest and biceps.