I smiled down at them. I wished that I could see Tyson, but cyclops didn't live that long. I sighed and saw a few cyclops eating peanut butter in their break time.

PB&J.

I tilted my head to the side. That would be lunch. I hoped I would be hungry then. I leaned on the railing once and wandered back to the biggest hall. The pearls glowed softly, the light wavering in the light. It always took my breath away. I liked everything about here.

"It's pretty here, isn't it?"

I glanced at Triton. "Yeah. I'm glad it wasn't damaged."

His face showed the hint of a smile. "I used to play here when I was young."

"Very nice."

I whipped around to see Chaos. Triton immediantly bowed down along with the other merman passing by. I stood stiffly in front of him, sending him silent messages to go. He laughed, and it seemed like it boomed against the walls.

"No need to bow Triton."

"Lord Chaos-"

"Chaos.... I don't think you.... Fit in here."

"Omega. Victor's looking for you."

"He knows where I am."

Chaos shrugged. "Still.... Annabeth's worried."

I flinched ever so slightly. "I.... I just need some time."

Chaos shook his head. "I'm sorry. Victor was angry." he shuddered. "His temper..."

"Lord Chaos."

My father looked stuck between kneeling in his own palace or getting Chaos angry. Which was nearly as scary as Victor.

Victor.... He was terrifying.

"I don't mind." Chaos said smoothly. "Perseus is leaving."

My breath hitched. "Chaos but-"

"Omega."

His voice was strict. I knew I couldn't get past this. I glanced at Posiedon, but I knew he couldn't do much.

I swallowed. "I'll go tommorow- Chaos, please-"

"You think this is okay? Staying here without a word?"

Posiedon placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Lord Chaos, I think it will be okay to do as Perseus wants." he said slowly.

Chaos's eyes glowed for split second, and I thought he would explode this whole palace. He sighed.

"Perseus."

I felt uncomfortable being called by my name."

".... Percy." I corrected cautiously.

He smiled. "You told me you would go back tommorow. I'll tell Victor."

I paled. Victor.

He pulled something about from his pocket and gave me two bottles. One sleeping pills and one was my medication.

"Victor was a little worried about this."

I shoved them in my pockets, my cheeks burning.

"Tell him I'm fine." I mumbled.

"Oh. And come to the Chaos planet if you can. They want to see you."

"They?"

Chaos nodded and bowed his head slightly to Posiedon before smiling at me and dissapearing into bubbles.