Chapter 2

I jump on the enormous branch behind it and climb up. "I don't even know your name darling." He calls out.

I stand up from the branch and look down to him. "My name is Anastasia."

He smirks. "The last of the royalty in the wolf tribe." He responds. "Interesting."

I smile and look down at him. I crouch down on the branch and place my hands down to steady myself. "May I ask your name?"

"Thranduil," he responds bowing. "And my son was the one who escorted you in. The elf with the blonde hair, similar to mine." He says smiling.

I frown. "I apologize then."

"For what my darling?"

I look down and giggle. "I may have hit him in the head with my own. He was holding my arms tightly behind my back, and on instinct that's what I did." I respond. "I possibly broke his nose"

He smiles at me. "My healers will fix that up for him." He walks closer to me and I back up slightly.

"It's alright. I won't hurt you. Just come here and let me tend to that knee of yours." He says kindly. He reaches his hand out again.

I slowly crawl down the tree trunk. His smile grows as I get closer. When I'm finally a few feet away from him, I take his hand. He helps me down. When I plant my feet on the ground I wince slightly. He takes that as a sign to pick me up bridal style to help me from getting anymore hurt.

I gasp and hold onto his neck. He smiles and carries me away. "Th-Thranduil. What are you doing?" I ask nervously. He pulls me closer to him and walks towards a room.

"I am going to have the healers bandage up your knee. I can't have you in pain now can I?" He asks.