Chapter 9

Fast-Forward to The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

The dragon has gotten out. He's heading towards the town.

"We must do something!!" I yell. Nobody moves. They just stare off at the town in flames. What can we do if we even try? It's a dragon. Bigger than anything any of us have battled before. We are defenseless. It's up to the town now to defeat it.

3 day later:

The dragon has been killed. It must have been Bard. He's the only one who has the black arrow.

In the distance, I can see an army of elves. Thranduils elves. But where is he?

As I'm looking for the Arken stone, I see white gems that I heard Thranduil asking Thorin for, but he refused. I put as many that would fit into a pouch on my waist. Then I continue to search for the stone.

Thorin's going crazy in here. He's making everyone search day and night for the stone he so much desires. "Thorin, it's been days. I'm starving and in need of some sleep." I plead.

He turns to me in anger. All the dwarves including the hobbit, turn to me in fear for my safety.

"No!" He yells. "You will continue to search until it's found!" He steps closer to me. "You will leave if you question me again." He says harshly.

I walk up to him so we're right in front to each other. "Who's to say I won't leave? We are all tired. Give us a break!" I shout.

He huffs. "Continue searching. Now!" He yells in my face.

I push him away from me forcefully. "How dare you! I am a princess-"

"AND I AM A KING!" He cuts me off by yelling. I don't move.

"What is a king to a God?" I ask angrily.

Only hate are in his eyes. "What is a God to a non-believer?" he asks with venom dripping from his tongue. I back away from him sadly. I thought he was better than this. "Leave." He says growls at me. Everyone looks at us in shock. Bilbo walks up to Thorin to push him away from the argument, but Thorin just waves him away.

"With pleasure, your majesty." I say, venom filling my voice. I turn my back and head towards the entrance.

Balin runs towards me. "Please Anastasia, he did not mean it. It was merely in a fit of rag-" I stop walking and turn around to face him.

I look down sadly then shake my head. I look back up at him and, holding back tears, respond with, "No. I will not stay where I am not wanted." I turn back around and climb up the big wall of rocks.