Chapter 14

He stares at me with sad eyes. "I lost my first wife... she was the love of my life... or at least I thought she was until you came along. Anastasia I can't lose you... Please come with me..." He says, tears pricking his eyes.

I turn into my human form and sigh. I wrap my arms around him and kiss him deeply. "I'm a wolf, darling. I'll be fine. Don't you worry. Take the remaining elves back to your kingdom. I'll return to you soon." I draw my sword before running away.

I run into the middle of it all. I fight off the Orcs one by one swiftly until one of them slashes my arm. My eyes widen in shock. I grab him and rip his head off. My arm's been infected... I can't worry about this now. I have a battle to win. 

I turn into a wolf before running up the mountain where I smell Thorin, Kili, and Fili. As soon as I get their I see Fili's body laying on the ground. My eyes widen. I turn back into my human form before lifting up his body. "Fili!" I shout in desperation. "Wake up! Fili open your eyes!" I shake his body gently. Nothing happens. I lift him up before crying into his chest.

After a few moments I stand up, filled with rage. I sniff out Thorin. I run up to where he's at. I see him laying down as well. "Th-Thorin..?" I run over to him and Bilbo. I lift him into my lap before crying even more. "No! Y-You can't die! You're supposed to stay with me!" I shout.

He chuckles before wiping away my tears. "My darling... Life's too short for so much sorrow..." I sob into his chest. He smiles and kisses my forehead. "I love you. Don't ever forget that, Ana."

I smile sadly. "I-I love you too, Thorin. Pl-Please stay with me. Don't go..." 

After a few seconds I feel him go limp. I pull away and look into his eyes. Bilbo looks down, tears falling from his eyes. I lay him back down gently before grabbing Bilbo and hugging him tightly. He hugs back.

After a little while I stand up. "Kili! I have to tell him!" I turn into my wolf form and jump off the cliff. I land on the ground with a loud thud. As I'm running to him an Orc laying on the ground lifts his sword just as I run over him, slicing my stomach open. I yelp before falling to the ground, blood pouring from my stomach as I turn back into my human form.

The Orc stands up and walks towards me with a smirk on his face. "I'll definitely get promoted for killing the last of the wolves." He raises the sword above his head, ready to strike.

All of a sudden a large swords blocks me from being hurt further. The sword pierces the Orcs stomach before dropping to the ground. It's Thranduil. He kneels down to me and picks me up gently in his arms. "You idiot... I told you not to fight..." He begins running towards the horses. When we get to them he sets me down on it and jumps on behind me. "I'll get you to the healers... Don't worry, sweetheart..."