Chapter 6

I start to breathe heavily as everything comes off of him until he's naked in front of me. He steps into the tub behind me and crouches down. He stretches his legs on either side of me.

I stay stiff.

He notices and starts to run his hands up and down my arms. "Relax darling. Nothing will happen unless you want it to." He places his finger under my chin and turns my head to face him. "I promise" he then kisses me passionately. When we pull away, I notice that I'm leaning against his chest. I didn't even realize I did that.

He wraps his arms around my stomach and smiles. "You are so beautiful. I do not know why you are so embarrassed by your body darling." He kisses the top of my head.

I start to relax a bit more at hearing those words.

After a few minutes, Thranduil pushes me forward gently and grabs the shampoo. He pours some of the flower scented soap into his hands. He rubs the soap into his hands until it's very bubbly, then he massages the soap into my hair. I smile at the feeling.

When my hair is filled with bubbles, he pours water over my head and rinses them all out. Then me and him just sit in the tub together talking to each other about anything. He rubs my back gently as well which is a wonderful feeling. I moan slightly at the feeling. He smirks and leans close, kissing my back.

"I want to hear that sound forever." He whispers. 

I smile slightly. "You're so sweet Thranduil."

We start to get out of the tub. When we get out he admires my naked body.

"You truly are beautiful." He breathes out. I smile and grab a robe. He does the same. We both sit on the floor in the bathroom and talk about whatever comes to our minds.

In about 10 minutes, there is a loud horn that echoes throughout the castle. Thranduil looks at the door wide eyed.