Chapter 5

After the feast is over, I take my weapons with me. Thranduil takes me into his bedroom. "Here you go my dear. You may sleep in here with me." he says guiding me towards the bed.

He takes off his shirt and pants, leaving him in silk shorts. I look away in embarrassment. I'm afraid to take my clothes off in front of him. I'll only be left in my underwear and tunic. "It's alright darling. Take the dress off so we may sleep." he says softly.

I slowly take off my dress. As soon as it's completely off, the cold air hits my bare skin. I shiver. Thranduil notices and quickly brings me into bed. He lays me down first, then crawls in after. He brings the cover up to my shoulders so I'm almost completely covered. He then starts to spoon with me. I'm the little spoon. I smile at the comfort.

I turn my head and kiss Thranduil on the cheek. He returns the favor, but this time, he the kisses me on the lips. It's a passionate kiss. It only lasts a few seconds though. He pulls away then leans back on the pillow. I wrap my arms around his own and hum in content. Before I know it, I'm fast asleep.

I wake up a few hours later to an arm move under me. I jump up on the bed and get my claws ready to fight. But it's Thranduil. He looks at me frightened for a moment.

"What are you doing?" He asks sitting up. I crouch back down onto the bed. I forgot that I was here.

"I'm sorry Thranduil," I say sighing. "I thought I was still with the dwarves in the forest." I crouch down lower on the bed.

He looks at me sadly. "Is that where you wish you were?" He asks.

I look down sadly. "It is. I want to be back in the forest on our grand adventure to take back the mountain. My friends are trapped in the dungeon. We only have one day to get there and right now, were not getting very far."

He sighs. "You are not happy here." He says more of a statement then a question.

I shake my head quickly. "I am. I just, don't want to be here like this"

He stands up from the bed and puts his clothes back on. "I understand. But you may not leave. The orcs are surrounding the castle. It would be too dangerous." He says sternly.

"It wouldn't be dangerous for me. I'm too quick for them. They wouldn't be able to catch me." I say bravely.

He shakes his head. "But you are too fragile to battle against that many orcs."

I smile. "Have you not heard the stories about me?" I ask. He turns to me and furrows his brows. "I am the last of the royal bloodline in the wolf kingdom. My mother and father were king and queen. I had the ability to turn into this form, but also into a wolf form. I'm much less fragile than you think Thranduil." He stares at me surprised.

I hug him. "I enjoy it here Thranduil. I love being around you."

He hugs me back and kisses the top of my head. "As do I."

We pull away and smile at each other. I walk over to the bathtub. "May I take a bath in here?" I ask. He stares at me and smiles.

"Yes you may."

I get closer to the bath and asks him to turn around. He does as I command and turns around. I take off everything else that I'm wearing and turn on the water in the tub. In 2 minutes. It's filled. I touch the top of the water to feel how warm it is. It's the perfect temperature.

I then get into the tub. I sigh in content as the water covers my body. I go under the water and open my eyes. The tub is pretty big. It looks like a small pond. I lift my head from the water. I squeal in surprise as I see Thranduil right next to me. He smiles and walks closer to me in the tub.

"Can I join you darling?" He asks. I look down and blush madly. I must be as red as a tomato. He bends down by me and whispers. "Do not be embarrassed my dear." He

says taking off his clothes.