Chapter 1

Anastasia's POV:

When I finally awake, I'm on the forest floor, covered in spider webs. I quickly break free from them and jump to my feet. I ready my sword and look around. We are surrounded by enormous spiders. I start to kill as many as I can before they can harm any one of us.

As I'm fighting, elves come from all around us and help us attack. As we're fighting, a blonde haired elf grabs my arms and places them behind my back to hold me down. He holds them tightly. In instinct, I whip my head back and hit him right in the nose. He lets go of my hands and steps back while holding his nose. I point my sword at him and growl.

"Do not place your hands on me you filthy elf!" I warn. All the elves point their bows at us, ready to fire.

"Drop your weapons or we shoot!" Yells a she-elf pointing a bow at me. I look around angrily and growl. Everyone puts their weapons on the ground. I throw my sword down forcefully. The same elf I hit in the head comes over to me with a bloody nose. I smirk. He feels me for any more weapons. He finds a dagger strapped to my leg, my bow, my arrows, my sword, and my little daggers attached to my wrists. He continues to feel around me for weapons.

"The king will deal with you, she-wolf." He whispers angrily in my ear. Him and the elves lead us into Mirkwood. Him and another elf hold onto my arms to keep me from moving anywhere. Wait... Where's Bilbo?!

"Thorin!" I call out. He turns around and looks at me confused. "Where's Bilbo?" I ask. He looks around worriedly as well. I hope that little hobbits alright.

As we enter the castle, everyone except me and Thorin are taken to the dungeons. Me and him have to talk with the king. It was worth it.

As soon as I see the king I marvel at him. He is gorgeous. He has long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes and a crown on the top of his head. He stares at Thorin calmly, then he looks to me. He opens his mouth slightly as he stares at me.

The elves throw me and Thorin on the ground in front of the king. We both hit the ground hard. I hiss as I feel my knee split from the fall. Thorin stands and helps me up. I look at the king angrily. Now that made me mad. But he doesn't look happy with what happened either. He looks concerned at my knee. He then stands. He walks over to Thorin and starts talking to him about wanting priceless Gems from the mountain. Thorin yells at him, telling him that he will never give it to him. The King's eyes look enraged, but he still keeps a calm form. He orders the elves to take him to the dungeon with the others. The blonde haired elf grabs me again and starts to bring me with Thorin.

"Legolas," says the king. He turns around and looks at him curiously. "She will stay with me." He says smirking slightly. Legolas let's go of me and continues down the steps towards the dungeons. I watch him as he leaves. "My darling." The king calls out. I turn around and look at him again.

I answer with an attitude, "What."

He smirks at me and stands up. "You will be by my side at the throne." He says taking my hand and guiding me to the throne. I look around nervously. His hands are warm. It feels pleasant.

"Here. Sit my darling." He says indicating to his lap. I stare at him. Why would the king be allowing this. Perhaps he enjoys the sight of me. He pulls me down onto his lap and smiles.

He hums in my ear. "You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He whispers. I gasp in shock. I never thought of myself as beautiful. I don't know how to react so I jump up from his arms and land on the top of his throne. He stands quickly from the seat and stares at me.