An Unexpected Turn Of Events.

ابدأ من البداية

"Coming", Dominic shouts back. "I'll see you later". I look around the room to see if I'm going to be alone. I see the last person I wanted to see sitting on the couch a few feet away from me.

"Dominic, please don't leave me. I'm scared", I whisper as low as I can so she won't hear me.

"Hey it's okay, no one can harm you here. Jessica's over there. You have someone protecting you. There's nothing to worry about", he says, kissing my cheek before leaving. No one can harm me here apart from Jessica. So much for Adam saying he won't leave me alone with her. I get up quickly but Jessica blocks the door.

"Where'd you think you're going?" she asks.

"My bedroom", I say, trying to get past her.

"Oh no you don't, you're going nowhere".

"Why do you hate me so bad?" I shout at her.

"It's always the same fucking question. Alright if you want to know so bad I'll tell you. You killed my mate". Her mate? I didn't kill anyone! What was she on about?

"No I didn't", I protest.

"You thought you and your hubby could get away with it. Well no you aren't cause I'm here to avenged his death", she says, moving closer.

"Who are you on about?" I shout.

"Jared, that's who. Don't act all innocent!" she shouts back. Jared? Jessica was Jared's mate.

"But Jared wanted me to pick him as my mate. Why would he want me to be his mate if he already had one?" I ask.

"That was before he met me. When he was on the run, he took shelter at our pack and he found me. He told me you got him kicked out of his pack. And then when he goes back to get pay-back on you, your pack kill him!"

"Jessica I never wanted him to be killed. He would've got kicked out anyway for killing those people. How could you love a murderer?" I ask.

"You're asking me that. Why don't you ask yourself? Myah how can you love a murderer?" she asks.

"Darius isn't a murderer", I shout.

"Yes he is. He killed Jared and I found out he killed this girl named Lucy too. I've been keeping tabs on you since Jared's death. I've been coming up with this plan to get revenge, and now I finally will get it".

"What do you plan on doing?" I whisper.

"I plan on making your life shit for a few more days before finally killing you slowly. Then once Darius gets all sad because you're gone I'll let him suffer for a few days too. Then when I'm "comforting" him, I'll kill him. And then your little boy".

"Not Sylvester", I say, tears in my eyes.

"I must say he is very adorable, I could eat him right up, literally", she says. I cover my mouth as I feel sick. "If you say one word to anyone about this, like I said yesterday you won't ever see your baby girl". She smiles at me and leaves. I burst out crying and fall to the ground.

Darius' POV:

"Where's Brandon?" I ask.

"He's training some members up, he'll be done shortly", Chase says. Guess I'll have to tell him then.

"Where's Myah?" I ask.

"I left her with Jessica", Dominic says. He what? "Now that I think about it, that wasn't a very good idea".

"You think? Myah hates Jessica", Damon says. I run into every room looking for her. I open the living room door and find Myah on the ground crying her eyes out. I put my arms around her, comforting her. Everyone crowds around us.