Whats Going On

~Carl's POV~~

Since the dream i have been extremely paranoid, I have been keeping a close eye on Y/N just incase, cause im not quite sure if my dream.... or should i say nightmare.. was foreshadowing to  future events. ive been watching her closely. 

I look over to Y/N, she looks back at me and grabs my hand, holding it tightly and smiling at me nervously. I give back the smile and lift her head with my fingers, i look deep into her eyes, leaning in and pressing my lips against hers. 

Quickly i pull away, biting my lip nervously, "S-Sorry " I whimper quietly, she shakes her head, gigging, she pulls me back again, kissing me, eyes closed with her arms wrapped around my neck.I wrapped my arms around her waist, returning the kiss happily. 

We were to caught up in the kiss to realize people were watching. Daryl smirked wide, laughing. He walked over to us, pulling me up by my arm, looking down just below my stomach. He cracks up laughing and i blush deep. "Jeez Carl, could you make it anymore obvious?!" he chokes out between laughs. I bite my lip and Y/N's entire face go pure red. I pull a nervous look onto my face. "I-I'll be right back" I mumbled, running off to the bathroom.

~~YN's POV~~

 I see Carl run to the bathroom, i chuckle, knowing exactly what is about to do. Daryl shakes his head and sits down next to me. "Sooooo, Y'all have been together for a while now, you guys gonna y'know, get it on?" he asks with a WIIIIDE smirk on his face. I roll my eyes, blushing a deep crimson red. I quickly shake my head, biting my lip and running to the kitchen before he can ask anymore questions. I grab a mug and pour myself a cup of coffee, it was black and bitter, but what are you gonna do? Its the apocalypse. 

((A/N sorry for the short chapter you guys, oh yeah. i was wondering, should write smut into this? im not sure ages of you guys and dont know if its appropriate depending on y'all's age. so if you want me to write some smut/fluff than just leave a com saying if i should or if i shouldn't))