New beginnings

~~Carl's POV~~

I shake Y/N awake and she groans. "Y/N lets go for a walk." "B-b-but Caaarrll walking kills people!!" He giggles and gets me up anyways. I put on my shoes and we walk out, I hold his hand as we go into the woods, we get our pistols ready and stand back to back, we both fire one bullet into the ground to attract the walkers, slowly one by one they began to come over to us, once there was a swarm around us we fired, shooting the walkers, no one knew about us doing this but me and Carl, it was our little secret. As we shot and shot more walkers came, Once we ran out of ammo we took out our knifes and stabbed the walkers in the head and we just kept on until there were no more walkers left. We wiped the blood from our faces and turned around to high five each other, we just ended up giving each other a quick kiss, he pulled away blushing and rubbing the back of his neck. I giggled and grabbed his hand. "Come on silly." I drug him back to the camp where we  grabbed some coffee and wiped the rest of the blood from each others faces. "You've got a little something on your face." Carl said, wiping the last of it off me. "I love you Carl."

~~Carl's POV~~

"I love you too Y/N" I lean in and kiss her smooth pink cheek. She blushes red and giggles. An idea pops into my head and I run downstairs and grab some pudding and two spoons. I run back upstairs and bring the pudding to the room to Y/N. I walked into the room to see her beautiful H/C hair and that amazing, beautiful face of hers. Every time I see her I fall in love all over again, its like having a heart attack but being able to survive and a lot less painful. I love the feeling. I walk over to the bed, open the pudding and smear a spoonful of it all over my face. "Don't I look sexy Y/N?" He starts to laugh loudly than falls onto the floor, choking from laughter. "Woah Y/N calm down!" She regulates her breathing and calms down enough to climb back on the bed, I grab a towel and wipe the pudding from my face. "Was it really that funny?" "It sure was." We giggle and eat the pudding, she puts some on her cheek and giggles, I lean over and lick it off her face, she blushes and hugs me, we finish the pudding and throw our trash away downstairs. And with that the sun goes down and in comes the moon. we whisp ourselves into the bed and peacefully fall asleep. this has been an awesome day.