Daryl what do you think your doing?

~~Y/N's POV~~

I wake up and open my eyes to see Daryl heavily breathing in my face. "Uhm...Can i help you?" I ask him as he swiftly grabs my arm and pulls me out of the bed. "Come on i gotta show you something." He says running down the hallway, a tight squeeze down on my arm. We finally reach a small room that I've never seen before, he quietly opens the door and a cold breeze flows out, a chill runs up my spine as we enter the room, i can feel my skin becoming goosed, I then realize that we were in a freezer, the light switches on and i look around and see a huge ice sculpture of me and Carl kissing "D-daryl who made this?" He looks down at me and rolls his eyes "Carl did, he said he loves you so much that he wanted to make something to show it." He says as tears begin to well up in my eyes, i feel them fall down my cheeks and words fall from my mouth "I love him too, so much i cant believe that he would do something so nice like this, where did he even get this much ice, when did he get the time to make it? wow..."

~~Carl's POV~~

I open my eyes to find that Y/N wasn't there, i walked over into the hallway to find that the freezer was open. "Oh no" I thought in my head I ran threw the hallway down to the freezer to see Y/N crying and Daryl quietly laughing to the side. "DARYL WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!!!!" i yelled at him and he looked over to me with worried eyes "Dude i had to show her, it was to good for me not to." YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO TELL HER IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR SECRET!!!" I yell in fury as Y/N stops crying and comes up to me. "I'm sorry, i didn't know i didn't know!" I look her in the eyes "it's fine i guess" i say to her as she walks out into the hallwayand i follow, closing the freezer door. "Y/N how did you find out about it?" I ask her and she responds with "Daryl woke we up and told we he had to show me something i didnt know it was private im sorry." I look her in the eyes and respond woth "It's fine i accept your apology its okay" I sigh and gerab her hand, kneeling down onto one knee and pulling out a small black and maroon box, slowly i open it "Y/N will you marry me?" I as tears waterfall out of her eyes "Y-YES!" i slid the ring on her finger and i shot up and hugged her tight "I love you Y/N" i shout "i love you too Carl!!" She yells. I smile as does she and wo go to tell everyone, what a beautiful thing this love has branched out to be...