Morning rises

~~Carls POV~~

as the bright, piercing sunlight crashes down onto my face, i slowly open my eyes to reveal everyone in the group standing by my bedside with worried looks on their faces. "What, what happened, whats going on?!" i ask hesetently, scoping around like a curious squirrel. "Carl, Y/N is gone, she dissapeared" my father Rick sadly said as my face began to go red and tears start to flow out of my eyes like waterfalls. "n-no...this c-cant be!!" i exclaim, running around the camp. there was no sign of Y/N anywhere! In a sad defeat i walk inyo the kitchen to find a note, it read. "to whom it may concern, we have taken your beloved little girl and hid her, you want her back? come to woodbury. ~ your secret threat. "OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO!!!" i scream, grabbing my bag, my gun, my ammo and my hat, and righting a note myself saying "You guys i know where Y/N is, i have gone to woodbury to find her, and whatever you d, please, PLEASE do not come for me! ~ signed, Carl Grimes" as soon as i finished writing the letter i set off, for woodbury.

~~Y/N's POV~~

I wake up in the middle of the day to a hard kick to my stomach "UHGG!!" i look up and see a tall man who seemed to be in his middle ages. he had an eyepatch ad a stupid looking face on. "get the fuck up, theres someone here who wants to talk to you" He says at he ties my arms and mouth up with ropes. as we walk threw the dark hallway we start to aproach a bright room. once we get in the room he throws me down on to a stiff chair, where he ties my legs so i cant get up and move. He then leaves the room, coming back with Carl, throwing him into the room. My eyes widen and my eyes start to tear up and i cant feel tears on my cheeks, i squirm, trying to move. Carl runs over to me with tears in his eyes as well. He just looked so sad, so worried about me. He shot around, looking sly into the tall mans eyes. Pulling his gun out, Carl aimed at the man "This is the governer, never ever ever trust him!!"