waking to a true nightmare

~~Y/N's POV~~

As i woke i looked down at my nub, there was blood oozing out of each corner of the wide, gaping wound, i spun around and woke Carl in a panic "Carl Carl help my arm nub!" he woke and looked down at the infected pusing wound, its gruesome appearance made him close to vomiting point, he shot up out of bed and went to go get Herschel. Once they were both here Herschel saw my wound he sewed it up and put on many bandages and patches. "You be careful with there bandages, they're very delicate" He said to me as i looks over at Carl who was biting his nails nervously. "Don't worry Carl I'm fine." He looks at me and smiles "Well thats good." He grabs my one hand and kisses it. "You must be more careful Y/N" I roll my eyes and he giggles "I know I know" I say and he nods, i knew he was trying to be silly, i got up and we walked to the kitchen hand in hand, there we just hung out for a little while when we decided to go outside. Once we were out there i threw some flowers at him and he threw grass at me, we were loudly giggling and the rest of the group come out to see what the commotion was, we diddnt care, we kept playing around and throwing stuff at eachother, i started to chase him and he laughed loud as he tackled me to the ground we were laughing as loud as we possibly could and he pinned me down, looking into my eyes as i looked back into his, then he leaned down and kissed me, we hadn'y realized that the rest of the group was still there and when we stoped kissing we was Rick, Daryl and Michonne's jaws all drop to the ground and Maggie and Glenn were laughing there asses off. Me and Carl blush deep shades of red and we both giggle along. It was getting quite akward so the group decided to leave us be. We high fived eachother and rubbed our palms, not realizing how hard we had high fived. "Oww!!" we both say silently. I hug him tightly woth my arm and he hugs back. "I love you Y/N" He leans in and whispers in my ear. I blush and do the same to him. I giggle and he pecks my cheek. We get up and go back inside, hand in hand. 

~~Carl's POV~~

We walk back into the camp holding hands and giggling, i bring her back up to our room where we draw and play games and color and change clothes, its fun to see how exited she gets when i kiss her, i love it, i love her. All the sudden she starts coughing and i get a little worried "COUGH COUGH COUGH!!!" I hold her close and pat her back and she stops coughing. "Sorry.." she says to me. "No no your fine Y/N, are you okay?" I look her in the eyes and she looks back "Yeah im fine, probably just a small cold." She takes my hand in hers and we walk to go see Judith. "Hey there Jay" She whispers as she takes her up in her arm, Judith is calm and doesn't cry when she does this. "Wow, you sure have a way with her, huh?" I say to her and she looks at me, cradling Judith in her arm."Yeah, i have a way with all babies." She looks a little sad for a split second then she goes happy again "Yeah i love babies" She says as Judith silently falls asleep in her arm, slowly she lays the baby down in her crib "and thats how we do it in the baby Judith town" She giggles as i fistbump her "Lets go get some sleep as well Y/N" I say as we slip into our room, i lay down my hat and we lay down together in the bed. "goodnight" She whispers "gnight" i whisper back and we both fall asleep.