Marry me

~~Carl's POV~~

I glimpse upon the melody of the starlight, thinking of my beautiful princess, on this very night I will ask her to marry me, I just hope she says yes.

~~2 hours later~~

I run into the bathroom and take a small black box out of my pocket, slowly I open it and stare upon the diamond ring that lay everso softly upon the maroon lining. I smiled and closed the box, I walk out of the bathroom and go to the room where I meet up with Y/N. "Hey beautiful." I say, putting my hand under her chin and giving her a quick kiss. She blushes and gets up off the bed. "stay here. I'll be right back" I say running down the stairs, I cant wait for her to see this.

~~Y/N's POV~~

I sit there waiting on the bed for what seems to be an hour when Carl ran up the stairs and grabbed my hand, dragging me back down the stairs and leading us out the front door, I walked upon the most beautiful picnic set with wine and rose petals everywhere, my eyes widen and my jaw drops, instantly  I hug onto Carl he stumbles a little and we sit down on the blanket and pour the wine, we intertwine our arms and take sips of it I look into his eyes and give him a quick kiss and he smiles.

~~Carl's POV~~

I got down on one knee, taking my love by the hand and reaching into my pocket and brag that little black box, slowly opening it and exposing the diamond ring, tears of joy drop from her eyes as the words fall from my mouth "Y/N L/N will you marry me?" "YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!" My eyes widen and I jump up hugging her tight. "I love you Carl!" "I love you too Y/N!!" and with that she went from being my girlfriend to being my fiancée.