Dark Days, Darker Nights

~~Carl's POV~~

It has been a few months since Y/N joined the group, we have become really close friends, I guess today I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend.. I'm pretty nervous. As I wake from my bed I look over to see Y/N curled up next to me, I smile at this cute little scene. I flip my hair around a little as Y/N wakes from her little sleep, a tired expression on her face. "o-YAWN-oh hi Carl." There's a little squeak coming from her throat as she speaks, I lift her face and grab my crimson, blood covered flashlight "Open your mouth sweetie." I whisper to her as she does as commanded. I shine the bright light into the back of her red, irritated throat. My eyes widen, I've never seen such jacked up tonsils, by god. "Oh no, we need to get you to Herschel ASAP, you need to get your tonsils out." As I say those little words, her eyes widen and she shoots back. "n-no way I-*cough*in hell am I doing that!!!" Her face drops many tones, a scared look in her beautiful E/C eyes.

~~Y/N's POV~~

If Carl thinks I'm gonna get my tonsils removed than he must be drunk. He grabs my arm a bit tight. "Y/N it's going to be fine, trust me it won't hurt a bit." His eyes reasure me. "O-okay..if you say so..." And so we walk threw the camp and to Herschel's room. "HERSCHEL!! Y/N needs to get her tonsils out, they look like they are gonna explode." The look on Carl's face said nothing but that he was worried. "Now now Carl her tonsils can't explode, that's not physically possible." Herschel laughs a small bit and me to sit down on the chair, I did as he commanded and he took a look in the back of my inflamed throat. "Oh my, we need to get on this immediately. And so I was laying on the bed. Not soon after I was under, sleeping.