Get on with the day

~~Carl's POV~~

I Grab Y/N's hand and we walk downstairs, fully loading our guns and running out to the woods, we stop just before entering. "You ready?" "yeah" and with that we dashed threw the woods and we went in as deep as we could ((that's what he said XD)) we got back to back and fired out guns to the ground, but surprisingly no walkers came, we fire once more but again nothing. We looked at each other. "this can only mean one thing..." "they found the cure..." "Yeah or we killed them all..." "Oh no..." We ran like the flash back to the camp yelling in harmony "YOU GUYS YOU GUYS!!!" In a hurry everyone came running down the stairs. "What?!" Dad and Daryl said together. "We went outside to kill some walkers, we fire our guns at the ground twice and there were no walkers, we think either we killed them all or someone found a cure, we just don't know..." "you guys there's got to be some reasonable explaination for this thang" My dad said, we shrugged as did everyone and we went back to what we were doing previously. Me and Y/N went upstairs to our room where no one could bother us and we closed the door. Y/N can over and sat next to my on the bed, kissing my on the cheek, "Love you" "Love you too." We looked each other in the eyes, I smiled lovingly at her, such beauty I saw in those luminescent eyes, suck magnificence, I knew this was the girl I was destined to be with.