Your first kiss

~~Carl's POV~~

It's morning, looks to be about 9:00 AM as i rise from my bed, i see Y/N laying on the ground, crying. "Y-Y/N...? Are you o-okay..?" i ask getting out of bed and putting my hand on her shoulder. "YEAH..I-IM FINE!" she yells at me, slappng my hand off of her. "a-are you sure..?" i answer, moving back from her. my eyes widen as she stands up, running over to me, she hugs me tight and i smile. "oh Carl" she exclains "im not alright! im miserable! why would the governer kidnap me!? i didnt do anything!" Y/N says, squeezing me tighter and tighter. "hun i dont know why i just need you to stop crying, please, Y/N, for me?' i whisper to her. To my surprise she ran out of the room, i could hear her gentle sniffles from the other room as she tryed to stop the welling tears that drained from her everso E/C eyes. A few mintues later,she came back in the room, no longer crying, she seemed pretty happy, this was my chance. I stood up, stepped close to her, ran my fingers through her hair, pulled her face close and i pressed my lips against her smooth, pink, cherry flavored lips.

~~Y/N's POV~~

I blush a deep crimson red, that reflected off the sunlight as we share our first kiss. it seemed to last forever even though it was only a few seconds, in this swift time, i could feel his love intertwining with mine. As he leans away from the kiss i could see he had a bright blush on his freckled cheeks. "I...i-i'm sorry.." he says quietly, stepping back slowly. "no, dont go...i liked it...i like you.." i say to him, as his florecent blue eyes widen. "y-you do!?" he asks quite exitedly. i giggle and nodd my head, to embarrassed to speak. He comes close to me, intertwining our lips once again.

~~Daryl's POV~~

I just finished my awesome breakfest of freshly grilled squirrel, so i decided, hey Carls never experianced the wonders of squirrel meat. I laugh with that redneck raspyness in my voiceas i walk to Carls room with a plate of squirrel. I look through the doorway to see a sight that i never thought i could have been. there, standing beside the bed, was Y/N and Carl KISSING!! "WOO CARL! you get it girl!" i yelled as they both looked at me in fear and shock. "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT TELL MY DAD!! please Daryl" Carl screamed as laugh so hard, i can barely breath. " hahaha i knew this was gonna happen someday!!" i say. "uugh, what did you want anyways Daryl?" Y/N asked unexpectedly. "weeellll i just wanted to give Carl his first taste of squirrel!" i say, wiping the tears of laughter out of my eyes. i walk swistly over to Carl, handing him the plate of squirrel, he gives me a grossed out look as he takes the plate. 'Daryl, do i have to eat this?" Carl says, discustedly. "yess, yes you do." i say, putting my hands on my hips. Y/N laughs as Carl takes the first bite, chewing it up. "how's that squirrel Carl?" she says with a funny look on her face. "Its the worst thing ive ever had in my whole life, this is so gross i threw up a little in my mouth. i have no idea how the hell Daryl eats this crap all the time" Carl says, throwing the plate at me.

~~Carl's POV~~

I push Daryl out of the room and walk over to Y/N and softly rest my hand under her chin, sitting onto the bed. "Look Y/N, no matter what happens, will always love you, okay?" i tell her as she blushes and wraps her smooth arms around me. "i-i know" she whispers back as she shivers, i can here her teeth chatter. "one sec. lemme get you something." I say, getting up off the bed and walking to the closet. "ah, hah!" i say as i pull out a large winter coat with what looks to be wolf fur in the hood. I giggle and walk back to her. "Y/N, put this on, i dont want you to catch a cold" i lay the hoodie gently next to her on the bed. "wow, thanks C-Carl" she looks at me with those lovely E/C eyes. Blushing as she swiftly puts on the nice winter coat. "you look great!" i smile and kiss her forehead. "so, what do you think about going on a supply run?" i wink at her as her eyes widen and lite up. "R-REALLY!? rght now??" she looks so happy, jumping up and down as she blushes more and more.