"Oh, hey Chase and Sean," I heard her say. "Hey Lianne. You guys ready?"

"Almost. You guys can come in if you want. Anabelle is just finishing up."

I quickly rushed into the bathroom. I didn't have on makeup, and my hair was still a complete mess. I wanted to at least look presentable for Sean.

I looked down at the bathroom counter and saw that neither my makeup or my brush were there.

Crap.

I opened the bathroom door slightly. "Lianne?"

"Yeah?" I heard her voice say, nearby.

"Uh, can you get my makeup bag and my brush for me? It's in my suitcase."

"Actually, can you get it? I have to use the bathroom real quick if you don't mind."

I pressed my lips together before letting out a small sigh. "Okay."

I looked down at the floor and opened the door wide. I was going to do my best not to make eye contact with Sean.

I walked out of the bathroom, still looking down at the floor. "What's wrong?" I heard Sean ask.

I stopped walking. "Uh-nothing. I just like-uh looking at floors," I lied.

I hear him let out a small laugh. "Really? It's just wood floors. Nothing special."

"Yeah, but they're nice wood floors."

"Okay, so what's really wrong?"

Oh, forget it.

I looked up at the both of them.

"Okay fine. I'm not wearing any makeup and my hair is a complete mess, and I would really like it if you guys kept your comments about it to yourself."

I heard a phone start ringing. I looked around to see Chase answer his phone. He looked at the both of us before exiting the room.

I walked back over to my luggage and took out my makeup bag, setting it down on my bed. "Why do you use that stuff?"

I looked in the direction that Sean was standing. "Because I want to."

He slowly walked over to where I was. He gently rested his hand on my cheek, once he got to where I was. "You don't need that stuff. You're beautiful."

I wanted so badly to just grab him and kiss him, but I didn't. I looked down at my bag and took out my brush. "Thanks," I mumbled.

He sighed, almost like a sigh of defeat. "No problem."

Lianne came out of the bathroom. "All done, you can use it now."

I grabbed my makeup bag and started walking over to the bathroom.

Why do I keep doing this?

I know he doesn't feel the same way and I still keep having these feelings for him. Could I be feeling this way towards him because he's the father of my child?