I didn't have the heat from inside, but I had enough heat from the outside to keep me alive.

~

Of course I caught a cold.

Victor gleefully tossed me in my cabin so the other campers wouldn't be infected. But about half of the camp was sniffling and coughing. I still had the scarf around ny neck. I loosened it slightly.
I wanted to see Annabeth again. I tried to draw her face in my head, but all I could see was her sleeping face. I wanted to see her laugh. Talk. Get angry at me. I wished her emotionless face could change soon. I felt sore. I wondered if I could sleep again. I could eat. I sat up. I could go out to eat. Victor couldn't say anything about that. I swung my legs off the bed and pulled on my coat. What would I have for dinner? I actually felt hungry. It felt odd.
I thought about BBQ, spicy and sweet.

Yes.

I got a plate of the BBQ and dug in. I couldn't remember the last time I had a proper meal.

"Percy!"

Victor clasped his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm pretty sure I told you to stay in your cabin."

I wiped my mouth. "I was hungry."

He softed. "Really?" he sighed. "Alright. Don't stay out though. Your cold could get worse." He stared at the scarf and unwrapped it.

"You forgot to take this off."

I hadn't noticed because it had been around my neck for so long. I saw a biy of BBQ sauce.

"Oh, I'm sorry-"

"It's alright." He said, folding it. "Do you have a decent scarf?"

I shook my head slowly.

"I'll give one to you." he patted me on the shoulder. "Eat up. You need it."

I watched him take away the scarf and I looked around. There were many campers. Since I had been known as the Son of Posiedon, I was always alone. I was used to it.

But after a long time had passed, the counsilers got busier. We couldn't always match our time for lunch, so we left it to other campers. I sighed and looked at Malcom, who was at the head of the table staring over his blonde haired siblings. Their hair reminded me of how Annabeth's hair had spread around her face like a halo. Like rays of sun. I sighed. I didn't feel full at all, even when I had ate. Probably because I hadn't ate in a long time. I got three slices of pizza and a clump of grapes.

"Hey."

"Don't you have to go to your table?"

"I'm hurt Perce."

I glanced at Frank. "Hi." I said flatly.

He frowned. "I thought you would be glad to see me!"

I chuckled. "I am. I am, but...." I sighed and forced a smile. "No. I was just... Worried."

He nodded, though I could see that he wasn't over it. "I haven't seen you eat in a long time."

"... I guess we came at different times."

He smiled. "Actually, I haven't seen you in a long time. You know, we were both busy and all...."

I nodded. "How's the Roman Camp?"

"Alright. Our army has grown much larger. Our city too."

"Thats nice."

"Is everything all right in the Chaos army?"

I nodded, swallowing. "Everything's under control now."

"Thats nice."

I stood up. "I need to go now."

"Nice talking with you."

"Ditto."

I truged back to my cabin. I wanted to head to the arena. I wanted to forget. I shook my head.

Not in that way.

I flopped on my bed. I was now feeling uncomfortably full. I could skip breakfast tommorow. I remembered there was capture the flag tonight. I sighed. Of course I couldn't do it. I felt to sore. I streched. Sleep.... I grabbed the bottle of sleeping pills and rattled one into my palm. Atleast my insomnia had gotten better. I didn't need it all the time.

Happy thoughts.

I sighed and flopped back on my bed.

Happy thoughts.

Ugggg...

This chapter had nothing in it.