I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up. "Yeah, same here."

"In fact, I literally couldn't wait any longer that now, I'm standing at your front door step."

I walked over to my window and opened my curtain, then the blinds. I looked out the window and saw Sean's car parked in the driveway. I smiled and quickly rushed out of my room, making my way towards the front door.

'Well, it's pretty cold out here. And I can kind of feel my fingers getting numb. And-"

Before he could finish, I had opened the front door. He looked at me and smiled, taking his phone away from his ear. He pressed the end button and placed his phone in his back pocket.

I went up to him and quickly threw my arms around his neck, pulling him in for a hug. He laughed as he wrapped his arms around me. I pulled away and held his hand.

"Come in, you must be freezing. How long have you been waiting out here?" I lead him inside, closing the door after. I continued to hold his hand, as we walked into the living room.

"I haven't been standing there long, to answer your question, I got here like several minutes ago." He said, taking off his jacket and setting it down on the couch.

"Oh okay. Well, I'm packing my bags right now. Lianne and Derek are helping me, do you want to help?"

"Yeah, sure."

We walked down the hallway together, towards my bedroom. I could hear Lianne's laugh and then Derek's right after, once I neared my bedroom.

I stood at my doorway and watched as Derek and Lianne had a full on pillow fight. She picked up my pillow from the floor and threw it at him. He went up to her and picked her up, throwing her onto his shoulder.

She squealed as she began hitting his back. "Derek! Let me go!" She continued laughing, as did he. I looked at Sean and he looked pretty amused. I looked back at Derek and Lianne, awkwardly clearing my throat to get their attention.

They stopped laughing, but a smile still present on their faces. They looked at both Sean and I. "Oh hey Sean, what's up?" Derek carefully set Lianne back on the ground and walked over to us.

"I'm sorry, Anabelle and I didn't mean to interrupt anything," Sean had said, while him and Derek did their bro handshake.

"Although, they could do it somewhere else, cause after all this is my room," I commented, as I walked past Derek and made my way over to my bed.

"Oh-uh-yeah. We were just goofing around," Lianne answered, nervously. "Yeah, what she said."

"Okay," I replied, slowly.

"So what do you have left to pack?" Sean asked, walking over to my luggage.

"Oh don't worry, I just finished for you," Lianne said, fixing her clothes.

"Oh okay, thank you."

I sat down on my bed. I watched as Sean walked over to the other side of my bed and laid down on the empty spot next to me. I looked at him and smiled.

I sighed as I looked back at my luggage. "I don't know if I should go anymore."

"What? Why?" Lianne questioned, as she sat down on my rolling chair. I let out another sigh. "It's just-I don't know. My dad is sick. Just the thought of going on this trip and leaving him here, it just kind of makes me feel guilty. I don't want to be away from him. What if something happens while I'm gone?"