The Girls In Nick's Life

Bailey's POV

As the jet landed I could barely contain my excitement, After talking with Sam last night and us ending our conversation with "I love you" I went to bed in high spirits, and although I slept more restless than ever with anticipation I managed to escape dreaming the dreaded Jake dream. We made great time shaving nearly 40 minutes off the flight time AND yet another reason I love Sam? He told me to take a decongestant about mid flight to help with the whole not being able to hear thing.... it worked! Here we are on the ground waiting to exit the jet...and I can hear! We Exited the Jet and Dad was right there in the runway waiting with Big Rob and an SUV...best part about a private jet? Besides the fact that its private, no baggage claim...straight from the jet to the SUV and we are on our way.

*Dad walks up and gives Mom a big hug and kiss before hugging B and kissing the top of her head*

(Dad) How was the flight? You made great time!

(Bailey) it was great, and I took some decongenstant mid flight...my ears arent clogged!

(Dad) good! Now we know the trick, that will come in handy on tour *smile*

(Bailey) the boys want me to get there as soon as possible they want me to meet their gymnastics trainers.

(Dad) ah yes...I'm sure they do

*everyone hops into the SUV and it heads to the venue*

(Bailey text) IN LA!

(sMiLeY text) heck yes...when do I get to see you??

(Bailey text) going to see the boys...possibly lunch?? 

(sMiLeY text) sweet!

(Bailey text) so....have you met her?

(sMiLeY text) WHO?

(Bailey text) Nicks gymnastic teacher/almost Olympic athlete/sorta girlfriend

(sMiLeY text) No/havnt heard of/do you like her?

(Bailey text) 'bout to find out...

(sMiLeY text) txt me with DETAILS!

(Bailey text) will do!

(Mom) are you texting your brother?

(Bailey) no, I figured I would just surprise him...I was texting Miles to tell her we had made it in, she wants to try to do lunch or something

(Mom) oh ok

(Bailey) So Big Rob....what are your thoughts on these girls

(Big Rob) my thoughts...they are way too serious for kids and the blonde...she scares me a little

*Dad Chuckles*

(Bailey) a petite blonde gymnast scares you Biggz? *giggles*

(Big Rob) she just seems all business is all...she tells me to sit...and I sit...Izzy seems sweet though

(Bailey) Well it seems our security is solid....unless of course any petite blondes try to get at the boys...then we might be in trouble *smirks*

*Dad chuckles*

(Big Rob) now you I'm not afraid of Miss B...you better watch it..

(Bailey) *smiles* don't worry Biggz, your secret is safe with me *pretends to zip her lips*

(Big Rob) I appreciate that

*Suv pulls up to the venue and parks B quickly hops out and runs inside, she makes her way through the backstage area out into the arena and immediately sees Nick jumping off a trampoline platform onto some mats*