"... It's better."

"Everyday?"

I nodded weakly.

He took out a bottle of pills and gave me two.

"I brought these just in case."

I swallowed them and again rested my forehead on the table. I felt a little less nauseous. Enough to move around while keeping down my breakfast.

"Papers." I mumbled.

"It's all right."

"Camp."

"Jason's there."

"Patrol."

"The Alpha team is taking care of it."

I banged my head once on the table, enough to make the silverware rattle.

"I feel so useless."

"You aren't." I heard his chair slide back. "Let's go back. You should get some rest."

I stood up and nearly fell flat on my face if Victor didn't catch me. My stomach felt like the omlet had erupted to five times of it's regular size. I did feel less nauseous, but my stomach still hurt. I straightened, but Victor sat me back down.

"Tell me when you feel a little better."

My stomach was riding a skateboard, doing 360's and falling off the skateboard a few times. I really felt like I was dying. After a few minutes, I couldn't even sit straight.

"Alright." Victor stood up. "It looks like you aren't going to get any better."

Bile rose up in my throat. I covered my mouth with both hands. Not here. The half digested food prodded and turned, whining to get out. Victor led me to the bathroom and I finally gave up trying to keep my breakfast down. I flushed the toliet.

"I told you I wouldn't eat."

He sighed and pushed his hair back. "You really need to fix that."

"I want to." I rinsed my mouth out at the sink. "It doesn't work."

He sighed and patted my shoulder. "Maybe you can eat a nice lunch."

"I'm not sure if I can keep it down though."

He sighed again. "What am I going do with you."

I glanced down at Victor. He didn't say anything about yesterday. He wasn't angry. It was somewhat scary.

"... You aren't angry?"

"I will be if you don't lay down soon."

I rubbed my face. "You aren't."

"Let's look over this." he grabbed my hands. "Percy, I want you to live. I can help you. I don't want you to feel death- absolute death. You cannot imagine it. So please, let's just try."

I stared at his hands. His hands were warm.

I had promised once.