The Truth Reveal

-Sungyeol POV-
Mianhe. That was all I could say after smacking Yeeun with a pipe. She quickly black out. I went towards her and pick her up.

I piggyback her, just to make it look like she asleep.

Finally, we arrived at my place.

-Last Night-
"WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BRING HER HERE! HUH!!??" My sister yell at me.

"I'm trying." I answer her.

Just then she went and bring her belt.

"Noona!! I said I'll bring her when the time come!" I shouted afraid of the abuse.

"Oh, you better or I'm going to sacrifice you too, DO YOU HEAR ME!" Noona yelled. And slashed my arm with the belt. Which makes me scream in pain.

"I will." I answered. And she left my room. Looking forward to my words.

I slowly went and grab some ointment. While putting some onto my arm. I takes off my shirt and put some on my back too. It was from the day before.

Almost everyday felt like hell. Why am I even still doing this? That there hope Noona will be the same like before? Keep dreaming, I thought to myself as I look at the ugly scars on my back. It hurt.

-At Sungyeol Place-
I gently put her onto my bed. I'm such a coward, unable to protect the girl l like. How did it started? Probably because I have been stalking her for the last couples of months now. And the feelings of revenge turns into feeling of love.

I went downstairs to cook. Where Noona? She probably went to her workplace, which I'm not sure where it is.

After finishing cooking for dinner. I went upstairs, just to see Yeeun sitting at the window. She running away?!

I quickly went to her and she scream. She was about to jump when I grabbed her, both of my hands trapping her. And she was screaming for help. Tears was about to fall when I harshly throw her onto the bed. I regret doing that. I was surprised too.

And she crawled into the corner of the bed.

And I stood at the end of the bed.

Why am I hurting her? What are you doing, Pabo-ya?!!!

Aniyo, this is the right thing, you have been enduring too much pain to be backing out now.

Both of my angel and devil self was taking parts of me.

"What are you doing?" She ask in fear.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I return her answer.

"What do you want?" She ask again.

"What do I want? You." I answered.

She kept quiet. And takes glances at the open door.

Just then she ran towards the door. But I was fast enough just to capture her.

"Yah! " she yell out.

With her struggling to escape, I quickly pin her hands down onto the wall.

"I'm not hurting you, I just gotta need something from you." I quickly explained.