Family Photo

I was in my room doing my homework.
But I got bored and was looking
through my closet. Checking if I need any new clothes. Going through almost everything. When I shake one of my jeans and a paper stick out. I pull it out and found the photo I took from Sungyeol place.

Forgetting everything I went to sit and look at the photo. It seem to be an old photo because the fact is that, it white and black and it has a little burn at the end.

I couldn't figure it out so I went down stairs to see if my mom know it.

I went and saw my mom on the sofa watching news.

"Eomma, eomma" I said

"Ne" she reply.

"Do you know who these people are?" I ask her.

I went and give her the picture.
A second later she stand up. And ask
" how and why is this picture here?!"

I look at her surprise and shock.

"Eo..mma?" I ask slowly.

She start to tear up the picture.

I went and stop her from tearing the photo.

"Eomma!!" I yelled out. 💫
I guess that when fighting over it. Accident can happen. My mom happen to slap me right on my left cheeks.

I was standing still not moving.

I was a bit pissed. That I ran out the of the house passing by my dad who just got home from work.

"Yeeun?" I heard my dad called out.

I just start running away. Anywhere.

I ran to a bench near by and sit down. It was at a park. I needed to calm down. I was saying to myself.

I was siting down thinking what was wrong with my mom.

Just then I felt a drop of water fall onto my head.
I look up it was starting to rain.
Seriously nothing is going well.
I look for shelter.
There wasn't anywhere to hide under. I saw a bus stop near by. I was running toward it when someone out of no where. Grabbed my arm, and I turn around.

I look at the person.

"Sung........" I couldn't see well because of the pouring rain.

-Author Note-
It a short one. But don't stop reading I'll update a longer one soon.
1k views! Wow! Thank you all for reading the Fanfiction. And sorry about the very late update.