Disbanding

Finally school ended. Sungyeol didn't show up for school today. Kind of feeling guilty now. For just walking off like that yesterday.

I was walking home with the girls. We came out of the school building and exiting the school ground. When I spotted Haeun younger brother.

"Haeun, is that your brother?" I ask.

She look at the direction I pointed.

"You're right. What he doing here?" She says. Before running towards her brother.

"Yah, what are you doing here?" Haeun ask her brother.

"I'm here for reason." He answered 

We came closer to them.

Is that my sweater? I questioned when I saw Haeun brother holding it.

"Noona, you forgot your sweater from yesterday" He says to me when I reached both of them.

"Yah, Kim Jinsoo, you're here to return Yeeun sweater?" Jiyun ask.

And he nodded.

"You could have give it to Haeun" Jiyun says.

"But I just wanted to return it myself" He answers.

"Let go." I says and grabbed my sweater.

During the walk home. I said, it louder than usual. With Jinsoo asking so many questions. Can't wait to finally get home.

When I got home. I got a texts from Tae Woo.

Hey we're having a meeting today can you come-Taewoo.

Shoot I haven't been to practice for so long. Because there too much going on.

Ne, I'll be there- Jeong Ji

I was waiting and waiting but unfortunately but body won't changes at all.

What should I do? I should be there by now. Waiting and waiting. Before I know, I was asleep. And by the time I wake up. It was already 6.

Crap!!!!!!

I went to the mirror and my body changes.

I quickly dress up. Black jogging and black t-shirts and a plaided button shirts. And head out.

When I got there it was 6:45pm. I rung the bell. And Sungyeol came to open.

"Sorry I'm late. There was a lot of things going at home" I says. Making an excuse.

We both got into the practice room. Just to found out that we're Disbanding.

With the news announced. Even if I don't say it, my face, expression show I all.

DISBANDING?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!

"Yeah, things isn't working out with the leader and Sungkyu" Taewoo inform me.

"So as our last performance and your first performance will be this Saturday, at a band competition" says Dongwoo.