The Robot.

-Yeeun POV-
I stay at my room when I heard a loud crash. I was going to go out when I remember  Sungyeol words not to go out no matter what I hear unless he came for me.

So stay put. But then I heard a loud scream. A female voice, screaming at something or someone. Don't tell me Sungyeol sister is really a psychopath.

After, his sister scream. I heard Sungyeol scream in pain.  I felt my heart beating so fast I thought it jump out. Just then I knew what was going on. She abuse Sungyeol.

I quickly covered my ears when I heard another scream of pain.

Eomma! I thought. Help him.

There were so many loud sound that it scare me to death. I never experience anything like this before.

I don't know how to handle it?

After a while the voices and noise went dead. 

I didn't realize it but I was swimming in pool of sweats. My body was so sweaty. I quickly brush off the sweats from my face. And gather all of my courage to go and see if Sungyeol is still alive.

I quietly open the door, and look around to see if anyone there. No one.

Then I quickly and slowly run to Sungyeol room. Trying to makes my footsteps as soft as possible.

I quickly opened the door to his room just to see him naked. Topless.

Gasp!

I turn around.

"Mianhe!" I said in a whisper.

"What are you doing here?!" He ask in panic.

"I came to check on you. I was worry." I answered.

I hear him sigh in disbelief.

"Arraso, come sit." He instructed.

Slowly I came to sit beside him.

I opened my eyes and saw so many scars on his back. Which surprise me.

"It pretty ugly isn't it?"  He suddenly ask me. Which startle me.

I couldn't answer at all. Because his back look like it been handling all of the beating for so many years. That I felt really sorry for him to be living this way. When he has such a great and bright future with his grades.

Instead of answering I gently grabbed the ointment from his hands and start applying it on his back. I guess that really startled him cause his body shivered when I put it on him.

"Aniyo." I answered.

"Bwo?" He ask.

"Your scars, it not ugly." I said as calm as possible. " I don't think it ugly, you must have been through a lot."

He didn't say anything and kept quiet. And I continued to apply the ointment to his scars.

We kept quiet for a bit. When suddenly Sungyeol grabbed my wrist and pulled me over him. Which made me let out a shock scream. My head lay down onto his lap. And I stare at him in surprise.

What was that?!

"Can you say that again?" He ask. "huh?" Still holding onto my arm.