Thank You For Being Here

-Several Days Earlier-
We all almost choke out foods when Yuya announced that she and Sungkyu are getting marry.

"Congratulations!!!!!" We all say In unison to Yuya.

"Did he proposed to you?" JiYun ask.

Yuya raised her hands up and we all saw a ring on the ring finger.

"Ohh, you're marrying already?" Haeun ask.

"Yup." Yuya answer.

"Have you guys thought of where you guys will go for your honeymoon" I ask.

"We're thinkning of Japan." Yuya answer.

"Ohh, I'm soo jealous." Haeun comment.

"Oh right, when will you and Evan marry. Didn't you guys start dating during the same time?" JiYun tease Haeun. Which Haeun brush off.

"Tell us in details, how did he propose." Haeun ask.

"Well Sungkyu asked me to.....

I look at Haeun, JiYun, and Yuya.
I can't believe one of us are getting marry already. Is it already those times?

Currently we are at a restaurant eating lunch.

As soon as highschool was over. We all went to the same university. Fortunately.

I'm just glad that everything was going really well up to where we even get to see eachother wedding.

I still keep in contact with Sungyeol. Although, lately he haven't been reply back as fast as he did before.

We all went our own ways with our career.

I decided to take laws class.
JiYun is taking cooking class.
Haeun is taking fashion class.
And Yuya is taking Building design class.

After the incident at Sungyeol place, I barely talk to Sungkyu anymore but we are still in good terms. Turn out, he was only nice to me because he didn't want me to be in danger.

And well, seem like the news about the fire of Sungyeol house was all over the news but the secrets about it never was revealed.

"Yeeun?" JiYun said while waving her hand in my face.

"What?" I ask as I came back to reality.

"Will you be one of my bridesmaids?" Yuya ask.

"I love to!" I exclaimed.

They all look at me.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Nothing." They all said and smile to eachother.

I have been getting comments from the others that I have change completely after the incident of me missing.

I guess I know I kind of did.

Just then I heard a familiar name.

"Hoya-iss , what inspired you to become an idol?"

"What inspired me to become an idol. It was probably in highschool a classmates of mine told me that I dance really well. And so I decided to become an idol."