The Healing Band

I waited for 3 o'clock but then my body changed before it, it was around 2. I quickly head out the door. After a moments I got to flower cafe.
I guess that I must have arrived first then I thought to myself.
-an hour later-
It was exactly 3 that I saw Sungyeol coming in. I stand up and greet him.

" annyeonghaseyo" I said. He greet back. And we both take a seat.

" so what about the band?" I ask.

" oh, yes, the new member just quit, yesterday" Sungyeol said.

"Wae" I asked.

" he said that his family are moving to the U.S., so he left, and I suggested you to fulfill the place" he said.

" and " I asked.

" and , the member agreed " he reply back.

" really" I asked him.

" of course, I already talk to them before, that why I called you" he said.

" oh, so do I have to go through another interview" I asked him.

" nope" he said.
Then Sungyeol look at his phone and said " I think that we should go and meet the members"
I nodded. And we left the cafe.

-At Sungyeol place-
We went straight to the practices room when I noticed that there was no one there.
" I guess that they went out" he said.

I just look around.

After looking around for a moments. Sungyeol suddenly said

"how about I go and bring you a drink?"

I nodded. After he went out, I just look around. Then I saw a guitar and went over to it. I sat down, and play it, but it was out of tune. So I fixed it. Just then Sungyeol came in. I look up.

" here orange juice" said Sungyeol.

" thanks." I reply back.

"Are you playing it" asked Sungyeol.

" oh, ani, I was just looking at it" I said back.

He gave me an expression that says
" well doesn't look like it"

I saw the expression and saw myself holding onto it. I quickly put it down.

" it okay, you can play it" said Sungyeol.

I just stay quiet and put it back on.
Then Sungyeol phone suddenly rang.
Then he left the room to talk. I play a few notes. Then he came back inside and ask

"can you wait for a while, I have to head out for a sec"
I nodded.

I just kept playing around with the guitar. Playing some old songs I know.
When I was getting bored, I decided to leave the practice room and take a tour.
I quietly walk, while looking at amazing work of painting picture. It actually pretty creepy too.

When I suddenly saw an open door, I was curious to see what inside that room. I quietly enter it, I found a lots of boxes. It seem that it haven't been opened for many years. I opened a random one.

I saw a book, I picked it up and look at it, it says " Family History ". I thought to myself that it was interesting. When I opened it I saw a picture of a family, I look at it with deep thoughts.
" where have I seen this picture before?"
I flip the page, but there wasn't anything.

What this, where did all the others information went. It was like someone take it all off. It was blank. I think deeply. My brain don't usually works fast. Just then I heard footsteps. Coming closer. I was a little surprise by the footsteps. I take out the picture put it in my pockets and walk out the door. I look up and when I saw that the footsteps doesn't belong to Sungyeol.