Who The Winner?

It was a school day so I have to wait until school is over.

AFTERSHOOL-
Sungyeol called me to meet me up with him at Flower Cafe. So I did when I got there, he was already there. we greet each other, and have cake. Then we went to his house, we went to a room it seem more larger then the practice room. I enter.

There seem to be quite a few people in there. I look around and they seem to be all boys. Around 18 and 17 years old. I greet them and they just stared back at me. Then I just kept quiet.

" ya, Sungyeol is this the person you want for our team " one of the person in the room ask Sungyeol.

Sungyeol nodded.

" okay"he said.

Another one said "let him try out" Sungyeol came to me and said that I could start. I got my guitar on, one of the member suddenly ask me

"do you know how to play the electric guitar"

I nodded. And then he just look back without saying anything. And Sungyeol ask me to begin.

ahem, I clear my throat, I said in a nervous voice,

"I just recently came up with this song, it may be not that good but I hope"

suddenly someone interrupts my intro, I look at him and he start saying that I should just begin.   

And so I did. The song goes:
Do you remember the time we spent together?

Do you remember the love we have?

The love only a blind man could see.

(My voice start going higher. )
Our love was the most precious to me.

From the first time I met you, I knew it was you.

It was a mem.... , that Same person interrupted me again. And say

" that enough " I stared back at him with confusion on my face.

" can you all leave for a bit while we discussed" said one of them.

So I left with the other. After a while Sungyeol came out. You all can came inside.

"we are going to announce our winner , and that winner may join our band from today".

I waited nervously. When the name was called out it wasn't my name but some else name instead. I look up with disappointment. We all clapped for him. I leave the room after a while. Sungyeol followed me and said

"it okay you try your best " I nodded at him.

I left and came home it was 8.