The Short Date

-The Next Day-
"How did it go?" Jiyun ask as we all gathered around Haeun.

"It went great." She simply answered.

"Yah, tell us the details." Jiyun ask.

"Should I or shouldn't I. " Haeun pretend to ask herself. Although yesterday night she been sending me all kind of texts about the date that I have to shut my phone off.

They continued their conversation. I on the other wasn't really interested. Why? Let just say I already know it.

"Yeeun-ha, be careful." I heard someone called to me. I turn around confused. Did the girls say that to me? But I look at them and they were so into their chatting. Than what was that voice?

*********************
After the break came to 5 period. It was music class.

Mrs. Yoon came in and we all groans. This mean self study. Man I hate being a senior at the same time I can't wait to graduate.

So here I am, placing my head onto a  dictionary book. Trying to sleep and let class passes.

Jiyun and Haeun were playing games that requires a pencil and paper.

Others students were studying or sleeping.

After a long day. I came home and waited for my body to change because
the performance is in a week and I seriously needs to get my games up. No more playing around.

So even though I'm not at practice, I practice by myself. I lazily went to the corner of my room and grabbed my guitar.

Although, I preferred the whole group to be together. It sounds more musical.
Not that my skills on playing the guitar is bad.

After playing around with my guitar for few hours, I got tired. I'm so bored, why isn't my body changing? Boredom, it killing me. 😫

So I decided to go out. Probably not the wisest decision during that time. So here I am, at the park, swinging on a swing. While listening to music with my headphone. I closed my eyes falling with the music.

Just then someone came and took one of my earbuds off.

I shot my eyes open just to see Myunsoo beside me. On the other swing.

I sigh out in relief.

"Oh, it you." I said relieved.

"You know me?" He ask.

Aish! That right he doesn't know my female body. What was I doing not thinking at all?!

I turn to look at him again.

"I mean, you.... Oh, you look like someone I know, I thought you were him." I quickly say to him. And take off my earphone.

"A girl shouldn't be out this late." He said.

Yeah only I'm not exactly any gender. I mumbled.

"You say something?" Myunsoo ask me.

"Aniyo. " I answered.