Do you have to?

I woke up to the beeping of my heart. And my family sleeping strangely on the couch and JiYun and the others coming in. I guess I'm at the hospital now.

-JiYun Pov-
I quickly get up.

"I think I may know where she is." I said quickly and every one stare at me.

"Let go then, what are we waiting for." Haeun quickly said.

Yeeun Family, Haeun, Yuya, and I went into Yeeun  family car.

"Where do you think she is?" Yuya ask.

"I just thought of it. I think she may have gone to the Secret place." I answer.

"Ahh, why didn't I think of it." Yuya said.

"Where do we turn?" Yeeun Appa said.

"To the left." I answer.

Finally after an thousand hours passed we finally reached the Secret Place.

We ran inside the cave and search everywhere.

Suddenly, we all heard crying.

We all ran to the crying sound. It was Yeeun younger brother crying while looking at Yeeun.

When we reached Yeeun, Yeeun Eomma began crying as soon as she saw Yeeun.

Yeeun was covered in blood, while laying down next to a tree with cherry blossom petals surrounding her. She already left us all I thought.

Yeeun Eomma went over and put Yeeun head on her lap.

And began crying loudly, while embracing Yeeun head.

Yeeun Appa stood quietly and turn around and cry silently.

"Oh, honey." Yeeun Eomma gently speak to Yeeun betwen tears.

Yuya, and Haeun couldn't hold in anymore. And tears began to fall and they silently cry too.

I covered Yeeun younger brother eyes.
Because he should watch this happening. Already seeing his Older Sister covered in blood is already enough.

Without me realizing, tears was flowing out of my eyes.

Everything was really burry. That I didn't even see Cherry standing next to the tree liking at us.

"WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN!!" Yeeun Appa shout out of frustration.

Yeeun Eomma continue crying nonstop.

When I wipe my tears and look at Cherry. She and I made eye contact and for a moment something came into my mind.

"She haven't left yet."

I look away and thought to myself I must have heard something. But then I quickly went over to Yeeun and find her pulse.

"She still have a pulse!" I said loudly.

Yeeun Eomma stop crying for a second and Yeeun Appa came over. Yuya and Haeun stop crying too.

"Let hurry and bring her to the hospital. " I said.

Yeeun Appa hurriedly carry Yeeun and we went to the nearest hospital.

-5 Hours Later-
Yeeun was finally back from the ICU room.

They transfer her into a room.

We were all relived that Yeeun won't be in danger anymore.

Yeeun missing file was canceled.

-A week later-
Yeeun haven't woke up yet. It been a long straight week that we found her.

Of course Me and the others will always visit Yeeun.