Part.23

"Rylee." I hissed, glaring at the growing figure.
"Well, well, well." He clicked his tongue, smirking at me. His eyes danced across my exposed shoulders, I could hear his soft purring. "Talk to me, damn it!" He screamed, squeezing his fists.
This time I smirked, keeping my mouth shut. He stalked closer to the water, and I saw his tights pants. Oh my God, no! "Well I guess I'll have to join you then," he paused, looking for my reaction. "naked, baby." He smiled, his whole face crinkling because of how happy he was.
He began to strip his clothes, eventually shimming into the water. "Please talk to me, you did leave me." Left him!? He dragged his fingers along my arm so softly, he's so close! I turned, he shouldn't be this close to me, naked!
"Stop!" I said as he reached to my waist, "Don't touch me." I shoved him away, kicking my feet to swim the opposite way.
"You've left me enough times already!" He hollered at me, clearly pissed off.
"Maybe because you locked me in your basement with a dog collar on! And leaving Alex down there as his post to watch, that's not fair or nice! To either of us." I screamed back, my anger finally coming out. "Rylee you're a jackass, you really are. You don't care about anyone but yourself, maybe that's why your such big headed, because it's full of air!" He ripped me out of the water in seconds, pinning me to a tree. Let's not forget, buck naked.
"Stop talking." He breathed onto my face, panting.
"No-" His soft lips were on mine, giving me shivers. We kissed until we were both panting, resting against each other.
"We were made mates for a reason, we will always work things out. Even if you or I am a jackass." He whispered, kissing my forehead. "Now get your clothes before I take you right here." He purred, squeezing my butt. I jumped away from him, huffing as I snatched up my clothes. "Let's go home, shall we?" His large hand was outstretched to me.
I took a shaky breath, as I grabbed his hand, feeling that fuzzy feeling from touching Rylee. "We shall." Stupid mate.
VOTE!!!!!!