Alpha.17

"Wow." Rylee breathed astonished as he looked at his little mate in front of him. "Katrina, you look stunning, baby." He smiled at her, causing the small blonde to deeply blush.
"Well thank you, kind sir." She playfully replied.
"Well now that my mate is ready, should I get ready as well?" He softly entwined their fingers, stepping to a small gap between them. Katrina nodded, some stray hairs falling across her eyes, "I think you should. I'd like my prince to be in his suit." True happiness surrounded the two.
"Are you ready, princess?"
"Yeah."
"Then let's go shall we?" She nodded, grabbing his big hand.
"I'm still the best alpha there is." She teased, hip checking Rylee.
"Yeah, okay Kat." He laughed.
The two walked down the stairs, hand in hand as all the eyes of the pack landed on them. Murmurs flooded the crowd as they ranged from the reappearance of their Alpha and their new Luna. 
"Everyone, please may I have your attention?" Zar tapped on a microphone in front of him.

Katrina's POV

"Is this really that big of a thing?" I groaned to Rylee in my head.
"Yes. Finding you is the biggest thing that has happened to me." He tried being cute.
"Really."
"Please welcome back our Alpha, and welcome our Luna Katrina!" Zar beamed, gesturing towards us.
I smiled slightly, as literally every pair of eyes was on Rylee and I in point five of a second! "Thank you, Zar! And everyone for welcoming my mate." I squeezed his hand slightly as I heard his protective tone come on.
My eyes ran over the crowd as I saw many big men and no women.
"Where are the girls?" Rylee looked at me a little harshly, so I backed down.
"Alpha, it's so nice to have you back." A young man approached us, standing closer then I preferred.
"Thank you, Roman. It is nice to be back."
"With the Luna." His brown eyes danced over me, creeping me out.
"Yes, nice to meet you, Roman. Excuse us." The curt words slipped from my mouth as I pulled Rylee with me. "He creeps me out!" Rylee laughed, pulling me into a hug.
"He's a good guy, don't worry. Roman isn't going to make our Luna scared is he?" His eyes darkened as he looked into my eyes.
I swallowed hard, "No."

Comment & VOTE VOTE VOTE! Thank youuu!!❤️