Alpha.6

Rylee's POV

"Your mate." I heard her audible gasp, a smirk forming on my face at her timid appearance. "I told you, you would see me, princess." I took long, slow strides toward her.
"Well you didn't have to tackle me!" She snapped, crossing her arms over her chest. She was beautiful, standing before me stark naked may not be the best impression for both of us, but she covered herself with her hands and legs. Her soft, porcelain skin. She was intoxicating and I was already addicted!
"What are you staring at?" My eyes traveled back up her body, meeting her hard glare.
"The most beautiful girl, I've ever seen." I gentle cupped her cheek in my hand, as her head automatically leaned into my touch.
"No!" She shoved my hand away from her, stepping back. "I won't, I will not be tricked." I watched her walking away.
"You're not leaving me! You're mine." I roared. I will not tolerate her acting this way.
I ran to her, grabbing her wrist, turning her around. "Excuse me, you will look at me when I'm talking to you."
"You're not the boss of me. I can do what I want...."
"Rylee."
"Rylee."
"Well I have a wake up call for you then." I sneered, tightening my grip on her small wrist.
"Then I have one for you. Come on!" She yanked me with her as I kept my grip on her wrist.

Rylee POV chapters will probably always be shorter, sorry I just find it easier for me to write from Katrina's POV.
Vote and comment! Thank you