Alpha.18

I grabbed the cold drink out of his hand as I moved away from the drunk Rylee.
"Where are you going?" Rylee slurred after me as a few of his wolf buddies stood by him.
"To the restroom." I lied, trying to seem polite as I needed to get away from Rylee. I pushed through the large bodies as I needed to get some fresh air.
The cool air hit me like a brick wall, "Gosh it's cold!" I mumbled to myself.
"I thought the same thing." I gasped, clutching my heart.
"You were just by Rylee why are you out here?... Are you following me?" My angry side became aware.
"No, just want to be friends with my Luna." A small grin formed on his thin lips.
"Of course but another time. I need some time alone please." I said harshly. He nodded, stepping closer. "But Rylee needs our Luna by his side." He slipped an arm around my waist.
I gripped his arm, pulling it away from me. "And he'll need an underdog wolf," I nodded at him. "so know your place!" He glared as I walked away.

"You okay, babygirl?" I relaxed, leaning into his big chest.
"I am now." I smiled, hugging him. He chuckled, " we'll discuss that later." He wrapped his arm around me protectively. I nodded, closing my eyes and listening to the chatter and music that filled this large room.

Short but more drama is coming up in the next chapter!! Please continue to vote and maybe leave some comments 😊 thank you!