Alpha.1

Katrina stomped her way to the dinning hall, preparing all the curse words she was about to unleash on her pack. Kegan, her younger brother laughed as he saw the fiery in his sisters eyes.
"Go easy on them, okay." He said following his sisters quick pace.
"Always do." She smirked, her eyes glowed as her wolf awoke.
My hands ripped the handles open, showing the room of pathetic wolves to me, a growl ripped from my throat as I watched them. Their chatter grew quiet as I stalked into the room staring down any who continued to speak.
I cleared my throat, holding my wolf in. "Gentlemen!" I roared, gaining everyone's attention. "You had one simple, simple job. And you could not complete it! What kind of wolves are you?" I growled, receiving a few growls back.
"Then next time, you help us." Jeremy bravely said, stepping up towards me, smirking.
"Back down, pup." His eyes flashed at the name, canines extending. A loud growled, rumbled through my throat, dominantly. My canines growing, "Jeremy." My fathers voice boomed from behind us. Jeremy glared at me, stepping down. "Training for all of you, we need to be prepared for anything. Tensions between the packs are growing and we don't need any other issues in our own pack! Now get out." My father, Brandon, said addressing everyone in the room. "Katrina, with me please." I groaned, turning towards him.
"I had that covered."
"I'm sure you did, I just wanted to make everything clear to them." He smiled down at me as I were a child.
Let me explain something, I am five foot two inches tall and only one hundred and ten pounds, and I am a female Alpha. The smallest one to ever be known. My father is six foot five inches tall and almost two hundred pounds of pure muscle, almost the same built of my younger brother. Saying the males don't take me seriously is an understatement.
"Well I would've-"
"Katrina. I need you to do something." Something in my fathers tone told me this was a very serious matter.
"Shall we speak in your office instead?" I glanced around, looking for an eavesdroppers. He nodded, turning on his heel, his lips pulled into a tight line.

"Is everything okay, father?" I seated myself in one of the seats across his desk.
He paused, considering his words. "Katrina...you know how important the connection between the pack is. Well I think it's time for, for you to find your mate." A growl immediately erupted from my throat, my claws extending as they ripped into the armrest.
"Are you kidding me? I do not have a mate! There is no one who can overpower me." My father laughed at my response.
"Katrina, it's bound to happen sometime. How do you except to help expand the pack? You need to find your mate, you're nineteen now darling. It's time."
The echo of my fathers office door being slammed sounded through the hall as I stalked away from it.
A mate? For me! Pfft no, not anyone worthy of me.
"Is princess upset?" The mocking tone of Jeremy sounded through the silent hall. I whirled around, wrapping my hands around his thick neck, squeezing.
"How dare you! How dare you have the audacity to come up to me and challenge me!" I roared in his face, as my wolf strength showed. His face blotched red and purple, as he ripped my hands from his neck, as he took deep breathes.
"You're lucky I don't kick you out. Give you to the Rouges, so then can have a feast with you, pup." I spat, my small body trembled. "Let that be the lesson that keeps you in line, or I'll have someone else deal with you next time." My anger took control of me as I ran down the hall, out to the backyard, running to burn off steam. Brandon's words echoing in my head, "Find your mate."

Feedback, votes, comments. Thanks!