Alpha.5

"You're the only female here! How do you expect me to reaction?" My brother flared his hands, raising his voice.
"Kegan." I growled, warning dripping from the word. He growled, standing his ground. "Do you want to play that role now do you?" I sneered, circling him.
"Yes!"
"I don't get why. You never cared before, so why all of a sudden now, Kegan Grace?" My authority grew when addressing him with his full name. As he temper flared higher.
"Because you have your mate! Granted he's not here but still Katrina how does that look good?" A few men stared watching us as he slammed his fist down on the counter in the kitchen.
"Since when do I or you care about looks? I'm the Alpha, Kegan. My reputation is as good as it can get!" The smack echoed through the room, as my head turned forcefully to the side, followed by many gasps.
"Bloody hell! Katrina I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I was just so mad." He shook, clasping his hand in his other.
"I'll be back later." The calmness in my voice made him cringe as he watched me leave the house.
"Katrina, please."

I ran full speed as my body formed into my wolf, my silver fur shining in the moonlight.
My wolf was small like my human form, nor was my wolf intimidating.
I flew through the forest as I cleared my head, my thoughts going clear.
"Mate!" What the?
"Oomph!" A very large black wolf stood over me, snarling it's snout.
The huge dog snarled and chomped at my face, crushing my shoulders. He's going to hurt me, definitely getting bruises after this.
"Mate, please! Help me!" I screamed in my head, terrified of this wolf.
The snarling paused, the dogs eyes softened roaming over me.
He softly growled, "Morf."
"I can't, I'm pinned down under a wolf!"
"Just morf!" The wolf stepped back, over of me but still standing over me.
I glanced up, relaxing to morf.
"Get away from me." I pushed the dogs snout, trying to cover my body as much as I could.
It whined again as he walked away.
"Wow." I huffed standing up, walking the opposite way of that thing.

"Hey!" My steps halted as I uneasily turned around, praying for no more dogs. "I know you heard me." The voice was so loud and deep it felt like the ground shook beneath my feet.
"Who are you?" I squinted, trying to see in the dark.
"Your mate." I saw his silhouette emerge.

Vote and comment! Thank you.