Alpha.20

YAY QUICK UPDATE

"You're an asshole drunk." Rylee groaned, rolling to face me. "I got drunk last night?" I nodded, biting my lip, loving his sleepy appearance. His groggy voice, his messy hair, oh lord!
"Katrina I'm really sorry, I don't usually drink because of it." He cradled his head in his hands.
"It's okay," I rubbed my hand up and down his back, comfortingly. "but you did hit me." The last part came out quietly.
"I hit you?" He looked horrified! "Baby, god oh my god! I'm so sorry, did it leave a mark? Where did I hit you?" His hands flew towards me surveying my body all over except my cheek.
"I dunno if there's a mark or not" I mumbled, scrambling off the tall bed to check in the mirror.
The moment the bathroom lights were on, my eyes were shut! "Rylee you have such bright lights!" I hissed, covering my eyes as they slowly adjusted to the light.
He laughed, "yeah sorry I didn't warn you baby." He watched me from bed.
Uh oh...
"So baby do you have a mark where I hit you?" His voice dropped as he finished talking.
"No, no, nope." I flicked off the light as his eyes trailed towards me.
Oh gosh, he couldn't of hit me that hard, even with my wolf healing it looked like that! Oh no.
"Kat." He sat up, looking at me softly as he gestured me to come over to him. "Let me see your cheek."
"Rylee..." I pleaded as he gripped my chin and turned my head. He froze, his grip slightly tightening. "Oh my god!" He breathed.

VOTE AND COMMENT! PLEASE AT LEAST 2 VOTES AND 1 COMMENT WOULD BE NICE
THANK YOU FOR READING, LOTS OF LOVE!